Open today: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Beautiful views of Wooded Hills are waiting for you in this gem of a winery in West Gilroy. A flight of 5 of the best Italian inspired wines are waiting for you in this quaint wine tasting stop. Only $10 which is greeted with a coupon for $10 off your purchase of a bottle of well done wines. Serving 2013 Cara Mia Reserve (double Gold Medal winner) was the highlight and one of the best “non-oak: Charonnay’s On The Wine Trail. Nice areas to sit with a bottle of wine and your picnic basket or purchase cheese, cracker and Italian salamis to pair with your excellent wine purchase. Mild temperatures in the area make for a fantastic stop for friends and family. Well done Solis!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We joined their club and get 4 bottles every Quarter. I loooooove their wines. Never have had any we didn't enjoy! A real variety also. We have been members for at least 3 years! If you are going near, stop in!!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I just love this place. Perfectly located at the base of the rolling hills. This is a must stop if you're looking for a delicious wine for any occasion. Solis Winery has some of the best wines in Northern California including the Napa Sonoma regions.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We went to Solis Winery for the first time in April and loved their red wines so much we decided to become club members. We already picked up our first order and are very happy with the selection they gave us. It's a small and very pretty Winery. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We are very happy we joined this Winery!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We have been wine club members for 20+ years. We still enjoy picking up our wine club selections and staying for a glass or two of wine while sitting on the back deck. The view of the vineyards and the green foothills is quite relaxing. On the weekends the winery often hosts special tasting events that offers a reason to linger even longer.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Prepare to enjoy a laid back atmosphere amongst friendly staff. You can sit under a cherry tree or out on the deck facing the picturous hills. Bring a pinic lunch & sip away. I like their rosés, pinot or savinguion blanc. It's a small winery & very casual with low tasting fees.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

Gilroy was a short drivefrom SanJose We samped the winery'sfare from a five selection menu and they wee verygood My preference were the "Reds" i'm just not a rose guy but I mus admit the touch of citrus madethem verypaltable
Anote nice thing dogs are welcome

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Light Sangiovese Roseo at 12.4% is one of the few Rose wines I would really enjoy. The 2010 Estate Syrah is great! Tasting room manager friendly and very knowledgable. Showed them the Vivino app for wine ratings! Enjoy!

1  Thank Jack P
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I love visiting this delightful little winery on Hecker Pass. Wine is very personal and I like the red wines which I consider great value for the price point. As a wine club member I get good discounts and the member events are fun. If you are looking for a 'Napa' experience you may be disappointed - but you will probably enjoy this small friendly family style winery with some surprisingly great wines (including some interesting blends - ask about the 'Seducente'). The location is awesome.
Tasting is $5 per person (free for members and guests) which is taken off from the cost of a purchase. Limited food (e.g. cheese plate) available for purchase.

1  Thank UKNickUS
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I believe the poor customer service I received from a gentlemen in the Tasting Room was because of yesterday's Passport Weekend. I had purchased passports for my spouse and two guests, and I had asked the gentlemen that I wanted to purchase the Merlot that I had sampled outside, and he made a negative comment to a female employee indicating that we have to segregate the passport participants from those who would normally come on a weekend to pay their tasting fee and of course drink wine.

I was directed to another area to purchase my two bottles of wine, and like a previous reviewer had requested a transport bag or paper bag for my purchase, and was told that the wine carrier is extra. I made do carrying my wine bottles to the car, and our friends even purchased tickets to bottle our own wine on an upcoming event at this winery.

I let it be known to the gentlemen that I wasn't happy. I understood from the other wineries we visited that there are younger crowds that rent the services of a limo or bus to transport them to the different wineries, and may be rowdy and rude, but why did he compare me to that group?

Be it as it is, we are wine members locally and with another winery in Sonoma country, and because of the Passport Weekend we will frequent them. The Solis Winery has potential, but has rung up a "no sale" for this wine connoisseur!