See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I don't usually write reviews, but I wanted to let people know that this place was very dirty...
I stayed in non-smoking king bed. Holes(I'm guessing cigarette burns) on bed sheet. UNWASHED dirty towels. We couldn't even use pillows on the bed. Something bit me on the bed... I will never return to this place.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nick M
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We were not expecting much when we checked in, but was surprised with the level of cleanliness. Our home was being tented so we needed to be out for a few days and this place was nearby. The experience here was not bad.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank the_explorer7
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Do not stay at this place. I made my reservation online for 3 non-smoking rooms side by side, all three rooms with 2 queen beds in each. When I checked in, the guy at the counter told me there was no such request done, all he can offer me was two rooms with two queen beds and one room with a king bed. He assured me that all rooms were non-smoking. After I paid and go to the rooms, they were NOT non-smoking, there were ashtrays sitting next to the bed. Part of the carpet was wet and the room smells so bad. There was mold in the shower; the comforters were disgusting and the pillows stink so badly. Thank goodness, we brought our own bedding stuff and pillows. I asked to change rooms and was told no as there was no rooms available. I asked if I can get a bottle of fabreeze to spray the rooms, was told there was none available. I went back to my rooms and saw 3 rooms across from me, curtains wide open and sure enough there was no one in those room. I complained again, but the counter person said no changing rooms. So for those of you who want to make your money worth the stay, go somewhere else seriously. If you stay at this place, you might as well stay at motel 6. I will NEVER return to this gross place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank tuelor
Reviewed 24 February 2009

This was suppose to be a non-smoking room. It wreaked of cigarttes and they had ashtrays in the room. The carpet was beyond filthy. It was tattered at the seams. The tiles around the jacuzzi were sticky. I didn't dare put my bare feet on the floor. I couldn't wait to get out of there. It seem more like pay by the hour. The place should be condemned by the health department.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank ljnewlin
Reviewed 23 October 2008

After checking in at 10 PM, we pulled back the sheet to find spiders in the bed. Underneath the pillow, a long black hair. The carpet was so greasy, we did not take off our shoes. The pillows were bags filled with lumps. The blanket was beyond gross as was the bedspread. The faucet was not connected to the sink. It was somehow still hooked to the pipes but flopped around when you touched it. When I got up at 5 AM to pee, a large cockroach was upside down, its legs wiggling, in the toilet. In the morning as my wife was taking a shower, a spider on a web dropped down next to her in the tub. Around the tub was a two inch strip of MOLD that was also under the sink. In the morning, we saw the disgusting grounds outside the rooms. Years of old chewing gum on the walks. Trash, old food wrappers, weeds, overgrown shrubbery infested with crawling insects and mosquitoes. The elevator has a can hanging outside the door. It is filled with old cigarette butts, long since smoked. They advertise a Continental breakfast. A box of doughnuts from a bakery was sitting next to glass cake plate with three doughnuts that looked rather good until I saw ants crawling all over them. On our way out, I complained to a man who identified himself as The Manager. After I told him he should be ashamed to rent a room in this condition, he then told me he knew about the mold and just the previous day had corrected it in three rooms and, as a matter of fact, today, the room I was checking out of, was scheduled for mold removal. When I continued with my list he said he would contact The Manager to take care of it. As to the other reviews about the extra helpful and attentive staff, the front desk is enclosed in heavy impact plastic. I have stayed in hotels and motels all across this continent, in Mexico, West Indies, Saudi Arabia and never seen filth like this. I will be calling my credit card company to dispute the bill and placing a call to the Los Angeles Health Department.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank MoviemakerLasVegas