1,105 results
All reviews within walking distance convention center fridge and microwave front desk staff would stay here again parking lot breakfast staff a great stay business trip other hotels in the area staff was very friendly and helpful beds were comfortable the hotel is clean visiting disneyland after a long day free breakfast near disney
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We are loving this hotel so much that we actually decided to stay an extra day and even though the hotel was completely booked, they were able to accommodate us for the extra night. Shout out to Brian at the front desk and Mitchell for making this possible for us.

Every single time we walk into the lobby whether its 2 AM after a late night fast-food run or 8 AM when we are going to grab the shuttle to go to Disneyland we have been greeted with a smile, and more than once we have been given complimentary bottles of water. It's the little things that make this hotel extra special and very personable.

The manager Mitchell, is regularly at the front desk greeting hotel guests and inquiring about their stay and everything else and that is something you don't always see at hotels nowadays, I can easily say that we will be coming back to this Hilton Garden Inn every year for our annual SoCal/Disneyland trip.

I will be adding more to this review once I arrive back home, but I just couldn't wait to get this out there. With the close distance to the park, the complimentary coffee AND wine in the lobby, the friendly staff, and the shuttle that comes every 30 minutes this IS the best hotel to stay at if you're going to Disneyland.

The only one negative thing I could think of which is AT NO FAULT to the hotel, is all the idiots that take up two parking spaces and can't park in the lines. Although there is MANY parking spots, they fill up fast and people taking up two spots doesn't help :)

-Manny P.

Room Tip: We got a room close to the elevator (Accessible) and it was excellent and very spacious.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Mitchell H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hello NanandMan - Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review of your recent stay.

I seem to enjoy saying two words in our review responses and one is "Thank you" and the other is "Wow". I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you with us. It was and will always be an absolute pleasure to serve you and your family. I made sure Brian knows that you spoke so highly of him, and I will do a nice presentation to him with a little gift from you!

Everyone here works hard to take care of our customers, and when we see comments like this, it only makes us want to work even harder!! we always listen to our guests, which is one reason why we can always find great ideas, and ways to improve our product and services.

I hope you will be returning to us soon, and don't hesitate to call me if there is anything else I can do for your family in all of your travels,

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The front desk staff and restaurant staff truly take care of you. Booking with them is easy. When there is an issue, report it, and the front desk will take excellent care of you. Ann Marie, Angel, and the morning managers work diligently with their team to ensure your stay is pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mitchell H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hello TamDisneyLover2 - Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review of your recent stay.

I was very glad to read that you found our Front Desk team to be helpful and sincerely wanting to take care of you. We are very lucky to have such a talented and caring team on board. Our Restaurant tam, also works hard, and really understands the guest experience. It is so busy in the morning at times, I sometimes wonder how they can keep up with our busy business levels, but yet they manage to keep our guests happy, and in many cases they remember our guests food orders from the previous day as well, and our breakfast cooks do a tremendous job as well!!.

I am glad you mentioned that our desk also tries to take care of any issues as they occur, as that is an important piece to the service puzzle, as if or when we are not perfect, the team tries to quickly remedy the problem and make our guests feel very appreciated.

Thank you so much for staying with us and I value your comments greatly. I hope you will be retuning to visit with us soon!

Have a wonderful day,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This place meets Hilton Garden Inn standards except the water is especially cold. The shower was COLD with a little bit of warm water, and the hot tub was luke warm. I've stayed in hundreds of hotels, and this was the coldest water I've ever experienced at a hotel. But the staff are friendly, the hotel is well-appointed, and the location is good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mitchell H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Hello HapaPapa1 - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay.

I first want to apologize for the cold water, being an avid traveler myself, that would completely upset my stay and it is the last thing you expect to deal with in any hotel. I had my maintenance tech look into this and we found a bad mixing valve in your shower and we replaced it, which was why the temperature was off. I did also noted the problem in the Spa, and that has been addressed as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I hope we did something for you and your family once this was pointed out to us.

On a positive note I am glad you found our staff to be friendly, and we will continue to always strive to get better and better each and every day.

I do hope you will be returning to us again soon, and I hope I will have the chance to meet you in person.

Thank you again for your review, and I will always be at your service.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a warm welcome everytime you step through the door. Every member of staff is friendly. They offered brilliant and helpful advice for us as we had never been to LA before ie restaurants shopping beaches etc. Hotel is spotless . Pool area really nice as most of the hotels I looked at pool areas were extremely small. Plenty of places to eat around as well that you could walk to, although uber's to and from the cheesecake factory and restaurants in that area was roughly $5 each way. Uber to disney was also $5. Universal was roughly $50 each way. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Carolyn - Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review of your recent stay.

I was very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, and found our hotel to give you a warm welcome when you come in, as we call it being "Bright Hearted"......our culture is to be just that, and although I wish we were perfect, our team try's very hard to be. Our Housekeeping staff works hard as well as our Heart of the House staff is extremely important to ensure that our guest rooms are kept clean, and inviting to our guests.

I personally appreciated the costs that you put into your review, as this comes up often, and it is really great to have such accurate answers (the cheesecake factory is pretty darn good too!)

All I can say is thank you again Carolyn for choosing to stay with us and I hope that you and your family will be visiting with us again real soon. It was a pleasure to serve you, and don't hesitate to call me direct should you or your family and friends ever need anything in all of your travels.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I have stayed here multiple times over the past few years. I must say, Luis and Winees, do an exceptional service during breakfast hour. They take time to make you comfortable and happy to be here. In the evening, you can count on Joel and JJ to deliver the same top notch service. The staff is exceptional in service, they all really make you feel at home. A great place to stay and relax, knowing you are their number one concern. I cant wait to return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Mitchell H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Hello to the Capek family! Thank you so much for taking the time our of your very busy day to write a review.

"Thank you and Wow" are the first two things I need to tell you. It is and always will be a pleasure to serve your family and I want you to all know that we will always continue to try to get better each and everyday.

Thank you for acknowledging our associates. They truly are as HGI says "Bright Hearted", and they work very hard to make sure you have an enjoaybale experience. I will make sure they are honored on your behalf with some very special acknowledgement and gift cards, as I love to see names mentioned in our TripAdvisor responses as we accomplish our service goals.

Pleae let me know if you or your family ever needs anything, and don't ever hesitate to call me direct if you would like for me to make your next reservations.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Mitchell