See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I dry to get a hot tea in the lobby, but the hot water machine is not working. I ask the receptionist , they said this hot water machine have been working like this for a while. I gust they don't want the customer to have a cup of tea or coffee, while you are in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ramada Plaza G, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Garden Grove/Anaheim South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Garden Grove/Anaheim South. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies.

Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Make sure to request a room with a view on the parking lot and not above the restaurant. Otherwise you may have a view on a construction site that has been left unfinished for years or hear the vibes from the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 816tain
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I wanted a hotel that was close to little Saigon. This hotel was it. There's many Vietnamese and Korean restaurants close by. There's a small pool and a night club/Vietnamese karaoke bar. The room was okay but the people staying here is sketchy. I got what I paid for $100/night and we stayed for three nights. First day they didn't replenish our hand soap and shampoo and that's with a tip on the pillow! Was not impress because I was staying with my parents and needed the extra supply! Even though they said they had a renovation two years ago, the desk chair is outdated/old and house keeping could be more thorough. I think cleanliness is a big reason why customers return and give referrals. I don't recommend this place if you are a clean freak.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank wiregirl
Reviewed 21 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada Plaza G, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Garden Grove/Anaheim South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Upon arrival my 1st impression was that the hotel was very clean. But at 12 A.M the 1st night when my toilet stopped working and it took an hour to fix it I was a little concerned.The 2nd night at 1:00 A.M the same thing! I was a little disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family