“New York City travelers love Tatiana's Tamales”
Review of Tatiana's Tamales

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tatiana's Tamales
Ranked #77 of 453 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We are New Yorkers who loved the food and friendly atmosphere at Tatiana's Tamales. We had chicken enchiladas with green sauce, a corn/pork tamale, and flan. Everything was delicious -- what a talented cook Tatiana is. The service was also excellent. I wish she would open a restaurant in New York 0))

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Tucked away behind the main street is this little gem. Being from the area I have tried many Mexican food places and this one is my favorite because of the authenticity. I am a traveler and I'm usually in mexico once a year and this place feels like I just took a vacation to go get some food. Very authentic home made food. Highly recommended and decently priced as well.

1  Thank Andrew Y
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Had read another review on this place so we decided to go try it out....ordered the chicken mole ...it was the best mole sauce my husband has ever tried ....I ordered 2 tamales ...pork and jalapeno and cheese both were really good....also tried the carne asada and chorizo tacos. The beans were really good too. I definitely recommend trying this place if your in town.

1  Thank jennifer d