“Great Crab Joint”

The Wild Crab
Ranked #88 of 436 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Description: Seeking for THE ultimate Cajun fusion in the OC? The Wild Crab in Garden Grove is IT! Our mission is to provide the complete quality package of a dining experience from venue to ingredients. Our spacious venue promises the comfort of getting down and dirty with your food without having to bump elbows. Fresh seafood and produce is delivered to our doorsteps daily. Our super-duper secret sauce is house-made [no preservatives!]. You can be reassured that all is done with a lot of TLC [tender loving care] down to the T. We're focused on not only meeting, but exceeding the expectations of our customers. Come and experience for yourself?
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Our Whole family enjoys this Crab and seafood restaurant . We always agree on this one.The price is also well worth it...

Dennis N, Owner at The Wild Crab, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

We love to hear that your whole family enjoys dining with us, Valerie! Come back soon for some more great seafood.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

It is a very family friendly place. We had ages from 2 to 60'ish. We all have what we love... SEAFOOD!!! very fresh and affordable.

Loved the atmosphere and I didn’t get that “rush” feeling event the place was full and people waiting. The staff was very nice. I would for sure repeat the visit during my next trip to so-cal.

So great that you and your family all enjoy dining here. No matter your age, we've got some delicious food for you! Come back again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We like to go here with the whole family. It seems to bring us together. Digging our hands into the same bag of seafood and just having fun huffing out the heat in our mouths! I lije tge shrimps the most. The other seafood s are hard to take apart. Just make sure you don't go here on a first date!

We love to have you here, Sun! Whether you're with family or friends, you should always expect a great time with us. Hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2016

I went here with a friend and my husband. When we walked in, all you see are walls of graffiti (signatures, etc.) and my husband was already ready to head the door. I convinced him that they had good ratings so we all headed inside. We order 1 lb. shrimp and 1 lb. crawfish spicy and cajun fries. I'm not a big fan of spicy, but I ate it and the sauce was really good, nice and thick and coated everything really well. Even my husband who is not a fan of seafood was taken by surprise. If I had the opportunity I would come again. I wish they had more places like this on the East Coast in Connecticut.

1  Thank Catherine D

We know it's been a little while since you've visited our place, Catherine, but we just wanted to say thanks for stopping by for some of our tasty seafood!

Reviewed 28 October 2014

I absolutely love this place! I've taken my family there a few times and they love it! Service is outstanding & food is delicious. Seafood lovers head there! You'll love it!

That's what we love to hear, Brenda! It's been a couple years since you left this feedback for us, but we just wanted to say thanks.