1,481 results
All reviews full kitchen waffles two bedroom suite basketball court own bathroom ping pong table bunk beds every morning across the street free breakfast laundry room hot tub kids room the breakfast area home away from home large family kiddie pool
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love this Inn.. residence stay.. this must've been the 4th time we've stayed here
. Lourdes and Alex concierge at front desk are extremely helpful.. and the location is minutes from the Disneyland area, theme parks close to LA.. which means it's also close your all the LA beaches and Hollywood/ things to see. There's a shuttle to the Disneyland resort.. entertainment and all conference areas... very nice if you need a break with your family. Lourdes and Alex 5 stars.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bill_AGMResidenceInn, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Thank you for choosing our hotel. I am very pleased to know that you found our location to be perfect for the needs of you and your family and that our staff went above and beyond to make sure you were well taken care of. I want to assure you that your comments have been shared with them as well as each of their departments. I appreciate you taking a moment to share your review with us and sincerely hope we have the opportunity to see you again on a future trip to the Anaheim area.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I stayed at this hotel for a week on company business. The suite was very large with several rooms and a complete kitchen....just like being at home with a few exceptions. The kitchen was sparsely stocked...no can opener, frying pan, or spatula. There were a few pots but forget it if you wanted to fry anything on the stove or needed to open a can. The kitchen was also dimly lit with a very old and outdated light fixture.

The toilet in the master bath was hard to flush and would run water constantly if you didn't wiggle the handle which was very loose as well as the toilet seat. Sometimes in the middle of the night or early morning the toilet would make gurgling sounds that woke me up and the water level in the bowl would drop low...seems like they have drain venting issues. I'm not sure what the problem was, but for three days in a row housekeeping did not leave any clean washcloths in my room and I had to get them from the front desk despite my bringing this to their attention on the first day it happened.

Plan on bringing your own bottled water to drink because the water does smell bad but is fine for brushing your teeth and showering however I wouldn't drink it. The hotel provides bottled water in the kitchen but will charge your room $3.50 per bottle if you drink it. The water temperature is also very hot which is great in some ways but watch small children carefully as they could possibly be burned.

The breakfast variety was ok, but sometimes the sausage was barely just warm and I wish they offered pastries instead of small bland muffins. It's fine for one or two day stays but if you're stuck there for a week or more then the breakfast selections get old very quickly.

Room tip: Higher floors are better, but there is some street noise that may bother some people.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for being our guest. I am very sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations in so many areas during your stay. Please know that each and every one of these items is important to us and will be addressed/corrected immediately. Thank you for choosing our hotel and I sincerely hope we may have the opportunity to better serve you on a future trip to the Anaheim area.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here one night and we liked it so good that we chose to stay another night. We stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. This accommodated my family perfectly. The hotel has a free hot breakfast. This hotel is convenient to many restaurants. It is close to Disneyland, but definitely not close enough to walk.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bill_AGMResidenceInn, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Thank you for being our guest. I am very pleased to know our two bedroom two bath suite fit the needs of your family perfectly and helped to make your stay so enjoyable. I appreciate you choosing our hotel and sincerely hope we get to see you again on your next trip to Disneyland!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Everything about our stay here was wonderful. We stayed here for 9 nights with adult kids and having 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms was the only way we could have gotten ready on time for our busy days at Disney etc. I liked the fact that the sink in 2 queen bedroom was outside the toilet/bathtub area so I could get my makeup on while someone was showering.There is another bathtub/sink and toilet off 2nd bedroom (with bunk beds) but just a note- there is no blow dryer in that one so you might want to pack your own if you are counting on using it.
There is a living room with a terrible sofa bed in between these two bedrooms. Sofa beds definitely need to be replaced! Everyone also commented on how thick and hard the pillows are. I fortunately had my own along but my daughter in law took pillow out of slip and put a cushion from sofa inside hers instead.
The kitchen is helpful if you plan to make your own meals but we found the complimentary breakfasts every morning to be satisfying and filling. My favorite thing was making a breakfast wrap with the scrambled eggs, spinach, salsa and sour cream. Coffee, soda etc was available 24/7.
Staff were kind and helpful. Housekeeping did great job every morning. Loved the staff at breakfast every morning. They had breakfast ready by 6:30 am and were friendly and patient even when you'd approach them with special requests.
Parking was never an issue and the hot tubs are huge and nice to relax in after a busy day. They closed at 10 pm.
Even though we had a rental car, the 6 of us found it just as easy to use ART shuttle to Disneyland. (when you walk outside lobby doors, turn right and pick up spot is at the side of hotel). $12 per person for a 3 day pass which can be purchased in hotel gift shop.
Coco's Bakery and Restaurant across the street from hotel (Katella Ave) had great homemade pies to take back to the room ($12.99) as well as made great breakfast on days you slept in and missed hotel's complimentary breakfast which is served Mon-Fri 6:30- 9:30 am and Sat and Sun 7 am- 10 am.
We will definitely stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank DRCKEL

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your review with us. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and found our two bedroom two bath suite to be well suited for the needs of your party. I hope we have the opportunity to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

This is nice if you want some extra space with separate living room and bedroom along with kitchen. Free breakfast is nice and the staff does a good job of keeping up with large crowds. They don't really have a shuttle, per se. They have a bus option that seemed to be a little inconvenient. You can walk to Disneyland from the hotel. It might be a long walk back after a long day at the park.

Our room had an air conditioning leak and the front desk took care of it right away.

Room tip: Try to get an inner facing view. The hotel is right on the street, so those rooms can be noisy
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Bill_AGMResidenceInn, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing a review of your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again on a future trip to Disneyland.