All reviews pancake machine hi express room was clean yogurt free breakfast staff was friendly and helpful front desk staff up to date one night stay room rate huntington beach check in was easy disneyland area four nights near disneyland hiex shuttle
Reviewed 1 February 2016

The rooms were very clean, friendly and accommodating staff. Breakfast was great. I have zero complaints. I would most definitely go back. I only wish it was closer to the convention center and Disneyland.

Room Tip: Since I only stayed there one time, I can't advise
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed in enjoy with friends and family and had a great time. The hotel was a little worn down but the staff were friendly. The location is pretty good, parking was good, the pool was okay and the breakfast was ok too. I guess my stay was just ok

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Stay Nov 20,21 2015 this is the 2nd time staying at this Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garden Grove Anaheim. Free breakfast buffet they had main breakfast essentials coffee, tea, and juice they ask for room number. Room was clean toiletries and towels were replaced everyday. Our room came with a small fridge and microwave, 2 queen beds, couch, coffee table. They offered free parking and free WiFi. Popeyes, and Subway, Gas stations, short walk away. They is a shuttle to Disneyland there is a charge $5.00 you can buy it at front desk. They will pick you up at the hotel. Nice neighborhood. Felt safe. I will stay here again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Mccray V
Reviewed 19 December 2015

The property is one of the most reasonably priced hotels in the area. For that reason I return here for business each month. The staff is usually friendly and helpful. However, on this trip, the front desk people did not greet me as a Spire member (I had to remind them), nor did they have an upgrade for me (which is usually done for me as a repeat customer).The front desk finally found a quiet standard room in the back on the 3rd floor. There is construction on one wing of the property as well on the east side.

The breakfast staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They well maintain the various food offerings.

Wifi is free but at times slow.

This property is well maintained. It is a shame that they have downsized the fitness room. For future visits to this area, I will seriously look at another property that has a better fitness room.

Room Tip: Strive for 3rd floor room in the back "T" of the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is a great hotel! Friendly staff, good breakfast and plenty of seating. Nice and clean room. It was a little further than we expected and there really isn't much around the hotel in regards to walking distance. But if you have a car, then it works just fine because there is plenty within just a few miles. Parking was never an issue. Lots of spaces and plenty of lighting when returning at night. Elevator is a little slow, but not terrible. Pool area was nice - very refreshing after a day at the park and even enjoyed the hot tub. Disneyland is about 10-20 minutes away depending upon traffice (and where they are having you park that day).

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple