1,637 results
All reviews breakfast and dinner waffles beer and wine across the street slow elevator mon thurs full kitchen front desk staff parking lot free breakfast evening reception red robin separate bedroom joe's crab shack pool area is living area pool and hot tub
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Awesome, very friendly staff. Would have no problem booking this property again. Very conveniently located to restaurants, bars, Target, and Disneyland Park. Great service and accommodations. Shuttle service was a plus, did not have to use my vehicle the whole time I was there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
crystal l, Guest Service Agent/ Front Desk at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Reviewed 28 October 2017

First time we stayed here and we loved it. Most of the staff was super helpful and friendly. The breakfast and dinner was superb. Rooms are amazing with a full kitchen minus an oven but does have two burners. The bathroom was huge and there is a door separating the living room from he bedroom. With an insomniac husband this a must for us!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear our facility and amenities and staff were able to make your stay a pleasant one. We strive to meet our guest individual needs for comfort, flexibility and convenience. We hope to have the chance to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Was an excellent weekend with my daughter. Visiting my new great grand baby. The closeness of the Disneyland Shuttle was great. We were really happy with the Suite and will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

First I wana start with a congratulations on the new baby! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us about your recent stay. We are happy to hear our facility and amenities and staff were able to make your stay a pleasant one. We strive to meet our guest individual needs for comfort, flexibility and convenience. We hope to have the chance to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

As stated in the heading, this was our second stay at this Homewood Suites. We were very satisfied with the overall experience. The hotel has undergone some major remodeling so the facility was top notch—it looks like the only thing that needs refurbished is the pool area.
The service was a good reason why we scored our experience so high. It’s hard to find high quality customer service at an affordable price. Kudos to your team for offering such good customer service and hospitality. Whatever you’re doing to maintain that level then just keep it up.
We’ll be returning.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

1. We reserved this hotel because it is advertised as "main gate". It is clearly not close to Disney's Main Gate and not close enough to walk. It requires the use of a hotel shuttle (at an additional cost) or the use of a taxi or UBER (which is the option we elected to use every day of our visit). 2. I checked in online ahead of time because I knew we would be arriving late. Upon arrival, I was told that the local hotel policy does not honor the online check in, and I had to provide my ID and credit card to check in. THIS IS ABSURD. Hilton's IT department needs to update their system to prevent pre-checkin by this hotel as it obviously does not exist. In addition the HHonors web site needs to be updated to indicate that this hotel's local policy takes precedence over Hilton's customary practices. 3. On the second night, I called the front desk and asked for extra wash cloths and facial towels. After an hour of no response, I went down to the front desk to remind them about the request. After waiting for another hour, I just went to bed without receiving them. This is UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and Hilton should be embarrassed. 4. The toilet ran off-and-on all night. We solved the problem by keeping the bathroom door closed so we didn't have to hear it running continuously. 5. I seek out and place Hilton properties at the top of my selection for hotels when I travel (which is a lot), however this hotel was profoundly less than my expectations, and what should be considered an acceptable standard of service.

2  Thank gregoryc257

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry about the terrible experience you had encountered during your visit. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Thank you for your time and patience.