1,638 results
All reviews breakfast and dinner waffles beer and wine across the street slow elevator mon thurs full kitchen front desk staff parking lot free breakfast evening reception red robin separate bedroom joe's crab shack pool area is living area pool and hot tub
Reviewed 8 March 2016

My husband, myself, and our 1 year old daughter stayed at this hotel and we all loved our experience. Staff was exceptional, friendly, professional, attentive, prompt, informative, could go on and on. We loved the pool, loved our room, especially that it had a full size fridge, cooktop stove, microwave, table, door separating bedroom and common area. Very clean, very comfortable, wouldn't change a thing. The complimentary breakfast and munch and mingle social at night were well prepped, delicious, and kept us full and happy. The shuttle service to disneyland was on time and affordable. We will be staying at homewood suites by hilton when we come to disneyland again and we will look up other locations for future vacations.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
luis v, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you for sharing with us about your visit. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit and thank you for giving us the pleasure of accommodate you. I am happy to hear the staff was able to assist and make you feel at home, we look forward to see you again if your travels bring you back our way!

Reviewed 7 March 2016

We stayed here before and returned because it meets our needs. A kitchen so I can prepare food for my son with bad food allergies, a suite to give it a home feel, breakfast was just what we needed good quality and variety.Dinners were kid friendly and good. Hotel is near stores and restaurants and only 2 mi from disneyland. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. All this at a great price. This is our goto place when visiting Disney!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
luis v, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

I am very happy to hear your stay with us was a pleasant one. Thank you for giving us the chance of accommodate you while in the area. Thank you for your loyalty and we appreciate your feedback. I look forward to see you again next time and please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything that I can do.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I was very pleased with the price, the room size was very nice and loved having a separate living area and kitchen. The staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating to our needs. Loved having the full breakfast each day of our stay and having a shuttle bus service right at the hotel was great!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing with us about your visit. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the amenities we offer and thank you for giving us the pleasure of accommodate you. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back our way!

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Homewood suites was an excellent place to stay after my wife's neck surgery, it was close to the surgical center and close to target, in which her prescriptions were filled. breakfast was excellent, overall the experience was great, even though we weren't able to go to Disneyland this time, I did notice they have a shuttle that goes to the park every half hour,

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Johnny N Mary R
luis v, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Thank you for sharing with us about your visit, I am delighted to hear we were able to make you feel comfortable during your stay specially after your surgery. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the amenities we offer and thank you for your feedback. We hope to be at your service again if your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

I had a very positive experience staying at the Homewood Suites in Garden Grove, CA. It is an affiliate of Hilton, and I really liked my accomodations there better than the actual Hilton, probably because you get so much more for the price.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
luis v, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Thank you for sharing with us about your visit. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for giving us the pleasure of accommodate you. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the amenities we offer and thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back our way.