3,370 results
All reviews front desk great customer service resort fee free shuttle special thanks across the street los angeles disneyland trip checking in joe's crab shack red robin excellent stay shuttle service definitely stay here again disney shuttle breakfast buffet family vacation
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

A cosy hotel with wonderful amenities nearby. Friendly staff, always helpful .
I enjoyed my stay as the rooms were very comfortable! Will come again for a holiday.
The restaurants nearby , good shopping within reach and Disney land a short ride away.
Thank you Wyndham for making my start so relaxing .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Joe L, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Anaheim Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

We were honored to receive such an outstanding review based on your recent stay with us at the Wyndham Anaheim. We will continue to deliver memorable experiences for our guests and we hope that includes you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

5 stars plus for the great service all around. Loved the smiling faces. The breakfast was good and manager Boris was very helpful. We are here celebrating my daughters birthday and we took the shuttle to Disneyland. It has great internet service. It was a easy and fun experience. I highly recommend. ~Sofia Moreno

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Joe L, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Anaheim Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience and we're delighted to hear that it was a great one. We hope to see you and your family again on your next visit to Orange County.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We were greeted by Boris Banda, great personality as well as the rest of the staff at the hotel and in the restaurant. Amazing food, the omelette bar was my favorite, there were a lot of ingredients to choose from. Awesome experience at Disneyland, I recommend Wyndham hotel strongly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Wow, we love to read reviews like this as your experience is what we work hard to deliver for our guests each day. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to your next visit to the Wyndham Anaheim.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with wyndham hotel service and location. The rooms are spacious and clean. I enjoyed my stay very much. I am very Pleased with Yady service in particular. She remembers my name and my kids name and address me very warmly in the morning. I felt that her service was very personalised. She is always very willing to help me with my everyday tour visits and suggested things to do here around the hotel. My kids enjoyed themselves very much. I will definitely be back here again for yady's service. She is a keeper.

1  Thank Carol L

Wow! Thank you for this terrific review and for writing about a few of our amazing associates. We hope your travels bring you back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I was a guest at wyndham Anaheim hotel and the place was excellent. The reception was fantastic especially Yady. She was friendly and helpful and constantly portraying a very approachable persona. She was at the counter to receive me with such warmth that made me felt so welcome even when I was so many thousand miles away from home. She was patient with my many queries with regards to the highlights of the area around the hotel. She explained in details where to go for shopping, where to eat and how to get around the place. A fantastic lady who is a real asset to the company. Kudos to Yady for a job well done.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff C

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating based on your recent stay with us. We agree that our associates are part of what separates us from other hotels in the area and we thank you for singing their praises.