“Yorba Linda Beverly's - Yummmy”
Review of Beverly's Bakery

Beverly's Bakery
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Fullerton
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Why is there no trip advisor page for the Yorba Linda store? We have ordered birthday cupcakes at the YL store 3 months in a row this winter. Chocolate, Confetti, Carrot, all were delicious, moist, fantastic cream cheese and dark chocolate fudge frostings. All the birthday kids were very pleased with their cupcakes and so were the grandparents who bought them :)

Reviewed 1 March 2016

This review is for Beverly's Bakery in Yorba Linda only. I ordered my mother's 90th birthday cake from here. A carrot cake. I took in the napkin for them to duplicate on the cake. They did a beautiful job. The cake was the best carrot cake ever. The frosting devine. They were attentive with excellent customer service, taking the time to listen to every detail you want on your cake. Very pleased with this wonderful find. I will use them again.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

The décor on the cupcakes that I ordered for a teenage birthday party were outstanding. I only wish I would have taken photos. Trust me, this is the place to go for originality with décor!

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Beverlys bakery was very helpful with ordering our cake from overseas and the whole process was smooth and easy. The cake was delicious! Very very happy and would use them again.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Beverly's is well known throughout Orange County as one of the best wedding cake bakeries around. Their designs are incredible and their cakes are the yummiest. We use them for all our office bday parties and for home events...weddings, birthdays, special events.