“Mistake”

Branagan's Irish Pub
Ranked #220 of 379 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I would not recommend this place to anyone, Disgusting Facilities, Horrible Service, Overpriced Everything and a staff of losers with management that is absolutely indifferent. On a last note as we were leaving I saw a young girl getting upset because they over charged her credit card by $100 and she appeared to have recently vomited near the front door… STAY AWAY!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Great place if you want to get in touch with your IRISH side. Lots of beers on tap, several types of whiskey and other libations. Big screen tv's and memorabilia on the walls that will keep your eyes busy. The food - surprise - is good. Great shepard's pie! Decent burgers. It is suppose to rock of the chain around 11PM with all the college crowd. JOHN rocks as the man behind the bar!

Reviewed 17 April 2008

Aye laddies and lasses, this be the place ta wet yer whistle. So, I'm driving to Brea when I hear a girl call in to 97.1 and try to get Frosty to come out and try this great Irish pub in Fullerton. I am just a few blocks away, so I figure I'll sneak over and have lunch. What the heck, the boss will never know....wait, I'm the boss. Let me tell you, this place has it all:great friendly service, delicious food (I had the Irish banger sandwich), wonderful Guinness on tap (I had two, I think) , and more quality alcohol than you can shake a stick at. The atmosphere is superb. I hope they have a listener party here soon. And I will be coming back for lunch often. Methinks there's Leprechauns here.........

1  Thank BKIND