“Great Beer Selection”

The Pint House Pub & Restaurant
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pint House is an upscale American style Pub & Restaurant without the upscale price. Located in the heart of downtown Fullerton, we offer great beers on tap and a wide selection of bottled beers and wines. Our menu includes a fine selection of appetizers, the best burgers in town, pasta, sandwiches, salads and specialty dishes. Come enjoy the outdoors at Fullerton’s largest “Backyard” patio!Happy Hour weekdays 4-7pm: 25% off appetizers & $1 off beer and wine. Live Entertainment every Thursday-Saturday nights.
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

This place has a rotating draft beer selection that always has fun and interesting choices. The food is good. Mostly burgers and sandwiches. Nice for a casual night out. Probably a better choice for a weekend lunch spot or a nice place to have a great beer before dinner. I would like to see the menu expanded to include some better dinner options. But if you are looking for a burger and a beer for dinner this place is a good choice.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We came in on an e-foodie deal, but we'll be back. Plenty of beer choices, the burger was juicy and jumbo and the fries were outstanding. Plus it was relaxed and close by. What's not to like??

Reviewed 13 April 2016

I don't think there is a bed item on the menu. Everything has good flavor and is very filling. Burgers are juicy and sweet potatoe fries sweet and crispy, the way I like. I only wish I could eat more than one item. I guess I will go back and try something new.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Standard burger, medium with jalapeño, egg and Bacon. Good cooked flavor, not too greasy nor juicy. Generous portion of sweet potato fries. Beer list had a full variety.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Great spot for drinks and dinner before a sporing event or concert at The Honda Center. Their food is very delicious and the beers and shots were super also. Once we were finally seated the service was excellent. Front desk is a bit disorganized.