“No place to sit”

85°C
Ranked #3 of 11 Dessert in Fullerton
Cuisines: Chinese, Cafe
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately there is nowhere for the public to sit thanks to the CSU Fullerton students taking it over. Study hall in an Asian pastry shop. You must pay for parking and they most likely will validate but gates were down on my visit. Chocolate pearl was perfect!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

A huge assortment of fresh pastries and beverages. Have ordered a birthday cake and it was very good.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Made a point to stop by when I realized there was a chain nearby the hotel where I was staying. Pastries are delicious and fresh and I always order the Jasmine Green Tea sweetened. Parking can be a bit of challenge but the attached parking lot offers 30 minutes of free parking.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

My daughter introduced this store to us and now we are loving it. Everytime they go to Fullerton they make sure that they buy bread for all of us.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Food: The pastries from 85 degrees are out of this world. They had a good selection of all of my favorites, including squid ink, pineapple bun, and taro. Probably not healthly at all, but it sure was delicious.

Ambiance: Clean setting, lots of seating.

Service: There was no line when I arrived in the morning. Checking out was very fast and efficient.