“Quick Delicious Lunch”

Kaori Sushi - fullerton
Ranked #35 of 419 Restaurants in Fullerton
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Came here because we wanted quick delicious Japanese food. Ordered bentos and we were quite happy. The sushi is relatively fresh. The rice and side dishes are ok. The price is ok too. Lot of peoplr but we got a table. Nice lunch overall.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I followed the advice of other trip advisor folks and went to Kaori Sushi for dinner. The sushi and the service was top notch. I especially appreciated the fresh wasabi that came with the toro. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Best Sushi on earth and I've had plenty of the top stuff. Even though I live half a planet away, I still pilgrimage to Fullerton every time I am in LA to eat Kaori. Absolutely amazing stuff. Gino has a true passion for what he does.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter played in a tennis tourney at Fullerton college and was craving sushi. We hit it on a Saturday night at 7:30 and every seat was full with a short wait. The sushi chef was friendly but completely overwhelmed with orders that all seemed to arrive at once. We got our first round in 45 minutes and would've eaten more (fresh and delicious) but didn't want to wait. They definitely had a locals clientele with a shelf of personalized boxes with chopsticks which I hadn't seen before (but thought was really cool). I'd love to return but just not at rush hour...

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Small local place that serves really good sushi. I enjoy many of the special items of the day and always like the freshness and quality of their seafood! Chirashizushi which is a dish of various sushi on a bed of rice in a huge bowl! I love getting this because it like a sampler plate in a bowl! I haven't been disappointed with the sushi here, all has been really good. Cooked foods are limited and not their specialty. I have ordered some of their combos which are fine, but not exceptional. So if you want good sushi, this is a good place to go!