We stayed last april in this hotel. The rooms were clean and it has a big space the restroom are ok as well the tv in the room are a bit old we stayed in the tower bldg the lift is slow it has only 1lift. The free hot breakfast is good but limited choice and everyday it has the same choice of food. The front desk officer was able to answer my queries. It also has a mini store in the corner of the lobby the chinese guy was friendly but the store closes around 10or11 pm. Overall the hotel was great will visit again when i come back in fullerton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Hotel & Conference Center - Fullerton is a fantastic family friendly, and Corporate travel full service property. Conveniently located just off the 91 freeway and Harbor Blvd, bordering Anaheim, CA and a short drive to experience the magic of Disneyland & Disney's California Adventure theme parks, as well as Knott's Berry Farm, you could attend a sporting event or a concert at the "A" stadium & Honda Center. We are able to accommodate business conferences or seminars. Our hotel offers six flexible meeting rooms, banquet and catering services and a business center. Conveniently located near California State University Fullerton (CSUF), downtown Fullerton, and Anaheim. We provide a free shuttle to/from Disneyland in scheduled times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Fullerton
- Wyndham Anaheim Park Hotel
- Fullerton Wyndham
- Hotel Anaheim Park