“Will not be back...”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bastanchury & Laguna across from St Jude Hospital
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

So I came here based on reviews...what a mistake. The two “waiters” look more like dish washers that should be working in the back...saggy pants, shirts untucked and clueless. I ordered the Pho...which was actually good. However they did not give me a spoon...how do you eat Pho with no spoon? Finally flagged down one of the dish washer/ waiters and got a spoon. When I was ready to leave there was no one in the kitchen area or public area besides other guests eating. I was not the only one ready to leave as another guest went and found someone and told them she wanted her bill. I finally got my bill and I gave him my $$ and parking card...he returned my change and walked away...but no parking card. I had to go track them down to get my parking card. If this is supposed to be high-end Pho this place is a joke.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is the closest place that makes a bowl of Pho like my Mother-in-law. The broth is very clean, not oily or salty (if you eats lots of Pho you know what I'm talking about that funky residue that rises to the top, not here.). Overall the Pho is excellent, If I had a complaint, it would be the price of the Pho is a bit one the high side. But like they say "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" and here you definitely get your monies worth:)
Chris R

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Love, love this small restaurant. The quality is excellent and consistent. Never a bad meal and this our go to for dinner any night except Sunday (closed). Happy hour apps and drinks before 7pm. Some nights are crazy busy and others are quiet. The patio is great on the warm nights.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Every dish was tasty. When you taste quality flavor in every morsel, you know you'll be back. Service was slow as there was only one server on Saturday morning. Can't wait to try other dishes.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

We have visited this restaurant many times since it opened and have always had a good experience. The ambiance is good with friendly and efficient service. The menu has a good selection and should suit most pallets.