All reviews scrambled eggs and bacon air conditioner worked well room was clean staff was friendly busy road one night stay morning breakfast bagels very pleasant stay would stay here again visiting family the breakfast area waffle maker michelle freeway lobby couch
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel just went under a renovation but they forgot renovate their housekeeping and morning front desk staff. The room was a fair cry from clean. The sheets on the one bed was dirty and stained. The carpet look and felt like it had not been vacuumed in awhile. The light bulb in the lamp on the desk was broken and hanging down. The outlet in the bathroom didn’t work, it has been painted over so many times it was hard to put the plug in. The guy in the morning at the front desk, wow don’t over work your self to say hello or good morning, I know sometimes it can be hard.

I guess some hotel owners just don’t care.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff, easy check-in. The rooms are very nice. I had a problem with my shower, the water pressure was a little low, but not bad enough to report until the next morning. Seems to have been remodeled recently - the rooms are cleaned up and perfect, however the hallways and other areas seem like they are not quite finished yet. Definitely this is a great value choice, I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: Great choice for a budget-conscious traveler
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MErwinCoaching
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here!! If I could give this place a negative score I would rate it a negative 100!! The staff member at the desk checking us in was rude and ignorant to start off with. Our room was questionable on being clean. We were so tired of the car that we decided to have a picnic on the floor and just make the most of the place. Shortly after we settled in the phone rang and it was the front desk telling us that our 2 little ones were making too much noise and to quiet them down. It was like really?? They were not even being loud...the walls were obviously paper thin. We took the girls down to the pool...what a joke...it was the size of a hot tub and no heater...the water was freezing and so no one wanted to even try to get in. While we were at the pool other people staying there started complaining about their rooms and how awful this hotel was. One person said that there might be bed bugs, but I did not see signs of that in our room. At approx. 1 am is when the neighbor who complained about us decided it was nooky time for them and it was like they were in the room with us. I called down to the front desk to be told that there was nothing they could do...but yet they called us when little feet walked across the floor. The noise finally stopped around 3 am. The breakfast was disgusting and pretty much non existent for food. This hotel is vile and disgusting...Do not waste your money!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

This motel will not be in good shape until they get it fully remodeled, which they are in the process of doing. The lobby and connecting breakfast room are very nice, and I assume they were remodeled first for first impression reasons. Our room, not yet remodeled, had bad paint, no sink stop, heavily scratched refrigerator, and a heating system that was not controllable, either too hot or too cold. The hallway carpeting was terrible, and the hallway walls were being painted gaudy, unpleasant colors.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in late December and they still had the Quality Inn signed up which was confusing. Although they're updating the front desk area and hallways our room was very dated and smelt like stale smoke. Surprisingly the two queen beds were fairly comfy though.

Breakfast wasn't great but was better than i expected given the state of our room. There were waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon.

I wouldn't stay here again as id orefer pay a little more for a more modern and comfortable property but it was fine for a night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family