All reviews frontage road river park an excellent place to stay fresh scrambled eggs a great stay managers reception fresno riverpark two double beds indoor pool jacuzzi tub next morning rooms are clean check in was a breeze great customer service would stay here again water pressure evening reception
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Nice and clean property. Free breakfast and located adjacent to theOld Clovis Walking Trail. Free USA Today newspaper. Plenty of free parking. Close to restaurants and downtown. Shower and tv worked well and comfortable bed.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We were in town to visit family and needed a place for a Saturday night. We arrived about 8 PM and left the next morning at 6 AM.

The hotel is a little hard to find, but OK if you have modern GPS. Check in was quick and friendly, no troubles there.

The room was comfy, with two double beds. No issues with the bathroom.

The AC was the type that turns on and off; sounded like a jet engine taking off when it turned on.

Our biggest complaint was the street noise. People in Fresno apparently love to gun their engines and blast the bass at all hours of the night. What could the hotel have done? Obviously they can't control the drivers, but they could have put us in a room facing away from the road (given the empty parking lot, it looked like there were plenty of empty rooms).

We left before breakfast, so no comment on that.

Would we stay here again? Not sure, but would do some research before coming back.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice stay here. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room wa a great. The only slight issue was the shower mixer was very tight and hard to move. Also the water pressure kept fluctuating.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Booked here because we were traveling with our grandson, and he loves the pool. But, the pool was removed 3 months ago, but it is still listed. Very disappointing and misleading. Breakfast fair. Rooms clean and comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

If I could give this hotel 10 stars I would. I received a frantic call from my young niece who was stranded at the Amtrak station after her ride/overnight arrangements were a no-show. Being hours away and approaching dark I looked for a hotel near where she was scheduled to take her CNA exam the next morning. Gabriel answered the phone and was sympathetic, but had limitations when it came to 3rd party authorizations for the room. After hearing my story he worked some magic and graciously allowed me to pay for the room and charges so my niece would have a safe place to stay for the next two nights. I cannot say thank you enough for accommodating my unusual situation. My entire family is eternally grateful to Gabriel and Comfort Suites.

Trip type: Travelled on business