All reviews frontage road river park a great stay managers reception room was clean next morning would stay here again water pressure sausage convenient location yogurt one night stay free breakfast air conditioner patrick costco yosemite
Reviewed 3 January 2018

It was a great stay here at Comfort Suites Fresno River Park. I visited with my family and I have a new born accompanying us so we asked for the early check in and late checkout. Not only they happily agreed but also made our stay super comfortable. We needed boiling water and they took extra steps to cater to our needs.
Evening Social was great. We enjoyed free drinks in the evening. Breakfast was hot and good.
Overall, this hotel is great and stay was super!!!

Thanks you will have my business again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Diane C, other at Comfort Suites Fresno River Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for the outstanding review! We love to hear when we have exceeded our guests’ expectations and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I stayed as a solo traveler at the Comfort Suites Fresno on Saturday October 7. It was a little difficult to find, as this hotel is located on a frontage road in an rather industrial location ( I had a view of the Costco from my window). It did appear a bit worn from the outside, but once I entered the lobby those concerns abated. Check in was a breeze, though I neglected to get the wifi code at the time. My room was on the 3rd floor at the end of the hallway. The room was clean, with a king size bed and a small sitting area. The bathroom was nice and clean as well. I would describe the accomodations as nice, but not spectacular; I would not expect spectacular for the price I paid. The best thing about the stay was the breakfast buffet the next morning. Comfort Suites provided several cereal choices, including hot oatmeal; a waffle maker; biscuits and gravy; sausage links; eggs; various types of toast; apples and bananas; muffins; yogurt; hot beverages, etc. I am probably missing several items, but the point is that the self serve buffet was a lot more generous than I had expected. If I need to spend a night in Fresno I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank nmk0204
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The room was very nice for 2 adults and 3 grandkids. Two queen beds plus a sleeper bed worked out great. The service was excellent. Very friendly desk personel and the room service did a great job with the 3 grandkids making their presence known. The swimming pool was chilly at best. Our 8 year old grandson lets nothing stand in his way, except this cool pool really challenged him. The rest only stuck their feet in. The location was good, but not much to look at out your window except the backside of Costco. All we did is sleep anyway, so it really didn't bother us. We'd come back if nothing else for the front desk service. And the breakfast was actually pretty good. Sausage was edible for once and so were the eggs.

Room tip: Book well in advance because this place is really busy, especially on week-ends.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We stayed at Comfort Suites River Park because this is our usual place to stay in Fresno, CA. We went to the Fresno Fair as usual. As always the staff always takes care of us and ensures our stay is a pleasant one. Patrick and Mahesh are pure professionals. They treat you like family and not like a customer they are always attentive to your needs. I never experienced this at any other place we have ever stayed at. Your family here.

Room tip: Always order a rear facing room for a perfect stay. Front Rooms have more street noise (traffic) cause its on a main road in Fresno.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

So many great things to say, Friendly, Clean, Smiles, Happy, Morning Breakfast was AMAZING! we wanted to stay longer to eat again , everything was Fresh, and delicious, Coffee was Definitely superb. I love my coffee. If your on a long road trip this is a great place to stop relax and sleep, surroundings area is packed with every food franchise you can think of. Our final destination only 40 min away was Shaver Lake shhhh! Its a hidden gem. a day on the lake with family to top of my Birthday weekend.

Date of stay: September 2017