See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed with my infant. The experience was amazing. The room was nice and comfortable. The check in was extremely easy and fast. The receptionist that helped and welcoming. 10/10 experience!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying in a nice clean safe hotel thatfar exceeded my expectations the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Our front desk employee Kristin was a great help gave tips on the closest restaurants with the best food at an affordable price. I've stayed at other hotels here in Fresno that were priced higher with horrible experiences. I will never choose another location again ! Crosslands you are a running a great establishment and I can't wait to stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We needed to relocate our truck to another spot and therefore was positioned to a front area suite, very impressive service within an above and beyond service request. Especially when we requested an extended stay option, the price was very much priced within a comparable rate as compared to other hotels in the surrounding area. I was curious why the monthly rate was not a bit lower if paid in advance. Overall, the appearance of the place is top notch. When, I did my laundry, the wash machines were state of art with easy to use payment features, like a debit card versus just using quarters, and the dryers for 2.00 actually dried the clothes.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be accessible and made to fit according to needs of customer.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Rosa R, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Fresno - West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

'Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Crossland Studios. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This place is located some ways off of the highway, and was there for without any traffic noise. The check-in staff we're friendly. There is a very large refrigerator and microwave in the room. However the place is quite run down and desperately needs some upgrading. I think I could have found something better for the price.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Am only able to give this an average rating due to some issues I had. For a senior with walking issues & a companion dog, they were still unable to guarantee a ground floor room even with prior reservations. Being 3 story with an elevator at only the center, this made for lots of walking. Unloading & loading was awful; they had a luggage trolley but it was impossible to maneuver through the stairwell firedoors. There is not enough parking for the number of rooms, so even more walking.
Room itself was clean enough but outside of building needs cleaning. Also lots of garbage gathers in stairwells. Was surprised that a long-stay unit with stovetop, microwave & refrigerator didn't have any kitchen ware or pots. This made it useless as far as I was concerned.
Will not be staying here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo