All reviews indoor pool cookies front desk waffles fresh fruit free breakfast waffle maker potatoes great place to stay two queen beds pleasant stay nice breakfast sausage business trip sequoia national park clean rooms joseph
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Stayed at this hotel for three nights and it was an enjoyable stay. The hotel is in the process of undergoing a face lift but it did not bother our stay, it was quiet, the breakfast was good and the personnel were very friendly. We would definitely recommend this hotel for your stay.

Room tip: 2nd or 3rd floor will be your best bet.
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Hotel is still under renovation, so it still looks a little shabby. Our room did not have the mini fridge or microwave as promised and the bathroom had water damage on the ceiling. The worst part was the pool. There were people there giving private swim lessons and one little boy screamed for 20 minutes. I am not sure why the hotel allows this but we were very glad when lesson time was over.

As a polite smoker (I will not stay in a smoking room and I don't usually mind going to a designated area) I was very upset by the only smoking area they had set up outside. ..by the dumpsters with most of the lights burnt out. Still being on eastern time, I was up early and a little scared to be out there by myself. I tried to move around to where there was more light and less trash, but one of the employees came out and told me to move.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We apologize for the swim lessons and the broken lights. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Checked in and asked for the top floor. Front desk guy says none available. I tell him my wife and I won't say on floors below because half of the time the rude guest above stomps around.

Front desk guy assures me they handle situations like that and would call the police if necessary.

Go to our rooms. About one hour later the stomping starts. It continues off and on until about midnight and then wakes me up again at 6:23 a.m.

Called staff three times to complain but nothing was really done.

Beyond that they are partially redoing the rooms so there was no fridge or microwave.

Also, in general I don't think this hotel was built very well because you could hear hallway noise too.

Breakfast was merely OK.

I stay in hotels 30 nights a year and this was by far the worst stay of the year.

Room tip: Top floor only.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We appreciate your patronage and apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay, in regards to the ongoing noise issues and lack of staff resolution. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2016