See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel because we needed a place to crash for the night. The neighborhood was a bit sketchy, pretty much like a truck stop with homeless people around the hotel premises. The room was clean even though I did have to step over an empty pizza box and some cups on the way to my room, which were still there in the morning when I left. The bed was comfy, sheets were clean, bathroom looked clean, counters and tables were clean, carpet was stained and dirty, towels were stained (only two towels in the room), and the room smelled of smoke even though it was non-smoking. We got woken up really early by all the noise outside and cars honking so don’t expect to be able to sleep in. This hotel was ok for what we needed which was a place to shower and sleep for the night but that’s it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018

When checking into my room I found the main room light didn't work. The light over the desk didn't work and was loose on the wall, about to fall off. The four receptacle outlet box was so bad that nothing would stay plugged in. The door was so bad I didn't think it would stay latched, but it did. I could have asked for another room, but didn't want to go to all the work and at this point, didn't feel it would be any better.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018

The hotel room I was initially placed in had blood on the sheets, 4 different spots in fact. It was filthy. smelled stale and had furniture that looked like it had been through a war. The second room was barely better, and it took me going to the front to complain on two separate occasions to get the manager to respond to my concerns. When she did, she can to my room and shared that I needed to come to the front desk "right now" in order to talk about my concern. The sense of urgency was because she was leaving for vacation. The rush was to take 15.00 off my bill, which left me unimpressed. There was active drug activity and prostitution occurring on the premise, which I reported to staff and the General Manager. There was also panhandling; people would see you pull up and position themselves by the stairs in order to ask for money. There was a stark difference in the activity at this place and the Hilton right behind it (which had none of this). The staff told me that the management changed at the Days Inn; it didn't used to be this dirty and unsafe. They attributed the problems to management, and I tend to suspect they are correct.I will never, ever, ever stay at this location again. In fact, I will never stay at a Days Inn again, period. I mean never, not even for free. My health, safety and peace of mind is worth much more. I have already call Wyndham and filed a formal complaint, sharing the details of the unsanitary and unsafe conditions at the Days Inn Fresno. I sincerely hope that this feedback will be taken seriously, particularly because you've asked for it. I hope that you will take this as an opportunity to improve the conditions and atmosphere of your property. I get the sense that you serve a poorer clientele; I stayed at this location after spending 8 days in Sequoia National Forest, needing a place to crash and recuperate on the last two days f my trip. I wanted to b close to the airport and places to eat something quick with little ones in tow. Despite this, I have other options available to me. I imagine many of the other people staying there might not. Nevertheless, they also deserve a clean, decent place to lay their heads. Please address these issues at your easiest convenience for them!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Sent here by company in breakdown checked in said no pw on reservation. It was here the whole time. waited over an hour front desk refusing pw from cooperate finally accepted. Rooms are old and nasty. Would not recommend rooms till they remodel was sitting in lobby when man was spraying for roaches. Will go to another hotel tomorrow will not stay here. I have never given a review of this caliber.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Kaushik P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fresno South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

We apologize for your inconvenience during your stay. We are new management and in process of full renovation of property which will be completed soon. I hope you understand. And thank you for staying with us.

Days inn management

Reviewed 16 July 2018

The pool had poop in it the hot tub was green the steps were broke rooms all smelled some worse than others property was dirty also drug dealer and the breakfast was nasty dirty and roaches ..so please dont waist time going here

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Managementatdaysinn, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fresno South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear guest,
Our Days inn standard is much higher. Our pool is professionally managed, cleaned and maintained all required chemicals as per health department guidelines.
Our rooms are renovated and continental breakfast has many variety to choose from.
Again if you have personal issues please let Days inn management know and we will address them.