All reviews boutique hotel remodeled rooms fig garden village standard suite covered parking separate bedroom and living room desk provided whole foods lounge chairs pull out bed great pool bagels cold cereal bed was comfortable laundry yosemite
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I stayed here on Business because Downtown Accommodations were full. No problem. Much more spacious and less expensive within the Figarden neighborhood with great places to dine in the shopping center to the east. Beautiful garden setting. I snapped photos of Peace roses and fountains for my wife. I read about Fresno attractions in the tour book provided in the living room, then off for a good night’s sleep. The next morning around 5:00 am, I got up for an early morning start to work. The spacious desk provided was well suited for getting work done. I enjoyed breakfast in the glass room with beautiful views of the surrounding garden.

Room Tip: I stayed upstairs. Rooms in general are comparable. Property perimeter is secured. All rooms are great. They're even individually named.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great rooms, great staff and the grounds are lovely! Will return next year! The hotel is tucked away and is very quiet. They have a beautiful area to eat breakfast, and a beautiful pool. The only complaint I have is that I couldn't have stayed a few more day..it was that relaxing!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My family of 4 stayed here while we were looking for a home upon moving back to Fresno. Very cool boutique hotel in a town that doesn't have boutique hotels. It is close to most everything you need, including Fresno's nicest shopping center Fig Garden Village. I recommend it highly.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had a pleasant and pleasing stay at this hotel, without anything extra or mindblowing, and less distractions can be a good thing. They have good breakfast option of self-serve waffles, croissants/bagles/muffins, oats, etc. The rooms are nice and clean, including the bathrooms. Our stay here was very pleasant, friendly neighbors, and a no-bs friendly receptionist.
The few quirks include underwhelming cable tv experience (though they have roku), the bathroom shower sprayed water too hard/harsh thats hurts the skin a little, the rooms have dim lights, and the pool is too small for swimming, the coffee maker wasn't cleaned from previous use, but wasn't necessarily dirty. The bed was a spring mattress and not great but not bad.

Room Tip: has elevators
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018

This was by far the best hotel I stayed in during my trips around the US. For the price of standard motel room with double bed and a small bathroom, we got a "directors suite" with two separate rooms (one double bed in one room, the other had a very convenient convertible sofa) and a big bathroom with both shower cabin and a bathtub. The room was equipped with fridge and microwave. You could also make a use of snacks and beverages in the room for an additional, very reasonable price (deducted from your deposit fee).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family