All reviews putting green sausage potatoes breakfast staff rooms are spacious free breakfast nice pool the air conditioning hot breakfast plenty of parking misty renee shaw cereal jacuzzi yosemite units
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Super nice place to visit wonderful place to eat stayed here before once. My second stay which was this stay was amazing Total Transformation in the food and bar area made my stay at very nice day will recommend this place to anyone that I know going to Fresno.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
ZenoJ6, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thanks so much for your review. We're working hard on our beloved hotel, and we're so glad you noticed! We look forward to serving you again and thank you for the referrals.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Check in was a piece of cake with Natalie who clearly knows what she’s doing. Our room was clean and spacious and we had a fun and delicious meal of tapas outside on the patio. The place was hopping.
Our only complaint is lack of lighting in the room. There is no overhead light and both beds have to share one not too bright light.
I would definitely come back should I find myself in Fresno again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
ZenoJ6, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for the review! We will definitely let Natalie know you appreciated her service, and we'll make note of your feedback in regard to lighting. Updates are on the way, and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is quaint .. it’s a little older but it is clean, bring your own toiletries if you like the good stuff. However, we were greeted and taken care of by a Great bartender. Rosa was not only knowledgeable in her drinks but she was friendly & was able to point us in the right direction to continue the party. Rosa is definitely an asset to the property!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! We'll definitely let Rosa know you enjoyed her service. We hope you'll stay with us again next time you're in Fresno.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The food here was full of flavor , the portions we're just right for the price . I truly didn't expect the food to be as great as it was , boy was I amazed. The price was just right for everything, rooms and the food. The service was great , my bartender was helpful and made me feel welcome and even tried to make my favorite drink . My bartender's name was Rosa and she was great . I high recommend the lamb meatballs , they were great.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thanks so much, Deandre! We'll let Rosa and our Chef know how much you enjoyed the restaurant. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Fresno.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hospitality..Aracely and Brenda were more than adequate hosts, supplying all our needs and delivering meals hot to our training. Food is delicious. Rooms comfortable spacious and clean.Breakfast was limited but the smiley host more than made up for it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
ZenoJ6, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thanks so much for the review, Julie-Anne! We'll make sure our staff knows how much you appreciated their service. We hope you'll have another event with us soon!