All reviews el torito waffles amtrak station room was clean very nice hotel ihop freeway cereal hospital accommodations refrigerator pets
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Outstanding value, very clean, bed super comfortable, good breakfast. Was in area picking up wine grapes from nearby Madera. Wish there were refrigerators in rooms. Wish hotel included wine with their limited food//drink supplies.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at La Quinta Inn, Fresno Yosemite. We strive daily to ensure that all of our guests are well taken care of. Your feedback has been shared with my team. We're looking forward to having you again as our guest.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

In a homeless area and pool gates did not lock so homeless came in and used the pool. I reported it to the man at the front desk who said he would be right out there but he never showed. The grounds and condition of the building were very dirty and very noticeable. Handrails were black

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding recent stay. We are sorry that a vagrant was able to access pool area and that when reported there was a lack of follow-up. Since your stay we have reviewed feedback in morning meeting and maintenance has inspected pool gates and locks to ensure proper working order. Maintenance and housekeeping are also working on maintaining the grounds and handrails. We hope to have another opportunity to win you over in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Good location, excellent service . I forgot to take my jacket when I left and they mail it to me next day . Also the communication was excellent by email and text message . Very friendly personnel at this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you much for your comments regarding your stay at La Quinta Inn, Fresno Yosemite. We strive daily to ensure that all of our guests are well taken care and are happy to assist in any way possible. I have shared comments with team which they were thrilled about. We look forward to having you again as our guest!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I had booked my room online, there were no specific pictures of the king size bed room. I called the Fresno LaQuinta & specifically asked if there are pull out couches as my 6 year old is staying with us. She confirmed all suites, ALL, have pull outs. I am a planner & always thorough. We show up & lady says ours is a mini suite & does not have couch. I was livid but did not take it out on her. She made no effort to help. She actually waited while I called other hotels to find another place to stay. Didn’t apologize, nothing. No other hotels were available so she put us in a room with 2 double beds. Room had cockroaches & our feet were black from walking barefoot in room. We were so disgusted we didn’t even bother complaining. Also the rate was so cheap I didn’t want to complain. We left lnext morning at 8am & never showered, we just had to leave.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

My deepest apologies. Definitely not the type of experience we want our guests to have. We appreciate that despite being upset which is completely understandable you did not take it out on employee. Since your visit we have reached out to central reservations and provided reminder of room types and specific amenity they offer and pest control company came to inspect and provide preventative care. In addition I printed a copy of your comments and shared as a learning opportunity at our morning staff meeting . Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your concerns. We hope you will give us another opportunity as we are much better than unfortunately you experienced.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Disappointed in the bathroom and the bed comfort. Not up to my expectations from internet pictures and other reviews. Room noise from surrounding rooms and the parking lot. Breakfast was not much. We went to an IHOP next door.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are truly sorry that our hotel fell short of expectations during your stay. We proactively work to maintain and repair items but definitely dropped the ball. When made aware of concerns we also correct as soon as possible. All our beds are newer pillow top mattresses but occasionally do get damaged and need to be replaced. We keep extra mattresses on site for this very reason and will replace. Your additional feedback was printed and reviewed in morning staff meeting and used for training. We hope this experience won't keep you from trying our hotel again.