See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

As the title suggests, the room was ok and the bed was comfortable. However the service was bad enough to bring what would’ve been a 3 to 4 star review down to a 1! Staff don’t understand English; the morning receptionist was rude and unhelpful. Breakfast isn’t really breakfast: just a few bits of breads and two cereals that looked like they’d been there forever! If you’re desperate then maybe give it a go; otherwise avoid!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised ! Was decent ! Nice king bed ! Micro and fridge ! Pool ! Felt secure with parking ! Front desk clerk was nice and cordial ! Will definitely consider in the staying here in the future ! Was reasonable priced for summer rates !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The breakfast is a joke!!! No coffee (empty and to hard to change for the manager), and poor pastry, no choice.
The laundry was out of service.
But the bed was confortable and the room was clean.
We didn’t have the chance to take a bath, because the bathtub cap was missing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017

It was a great hotel for the price. Location was excellent for me. Management is friendly and professional. Good job on improving the place. I will stay here again in the future and tell all my family and friends. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank eduardomG2736AF
Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Fresno Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Room was clean I like it, has indoor pool however, it needs some maintenance, friendly staff, not many options for breakfast. Close to many restaurants and shoppers centers, is a quite neighborhood to be in downtown.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Fresno Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide us feedback. We thank you for your recent stay and I am extremely sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced due to our continental breakfast. I will take your feedback and do what we can to resolve the things you mentioned as quickly as possible. Thank you again and hope to see you when you're back in Fresno.