See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2015

The reservation confirmation from hotel.com was not confirmed by them
The room had no washcloths and the towels were so threadbare you could see through them. The site had multiple long term residents with whole families living in small rooms.
The good side was an attentive staff and housekeepers who did their best. The pool and common areas were well maintained. The new ownership seem to be trying to upgrade the site and the office staff were great.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Booked in and made our way to room. Keycards wouldn't work. Had Keycards re-set. Didn't work. Manager came to open door with master key and he couldn't get in. He shouts into room and two people came out. We didn't stay. If it's easy for anyone to open door then how safe are you and your property? Then reception had a problem issuing us with a refund. Won't ever return here!

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 10 May 2015

I stayed here with my family on a weekend the rates were very high every where this is the only place I got a cheaper room with a king size bed with good condition. They had free wifi in most of other places they charge for using internet. Overall I liked my stay.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2015

My stay in this motel with my friends was very good with bigger size rooms with good condition. We got two queen size bed for the best prize with free wifi. They also had refrigerator, microwave for the best prize.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2015

The hotel experience was really nice overall but it was a little noisy and has a little odor but other then that it was fun. The pool was the best part of the whole trip. It was so large and perfectly blue. It was a little dirty but still great. I would recommend this hotel for families or friends.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends