All reviews eggo waffles driveway units rates microwave
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Our first night in the USA, police bull horns, sirens and helicopters over head. This is not a nice neighbourhood.
As we drove in to this hotel the portico over the drive way was clearly ready to collapse and that is the story for the rest of the place. It backs onto a trailer trash park!!!
The guy that checked us in was argumentative, and he then charged our friends card rather than ours for our room even though I had given him our card. We were given smoking rooms when we had requested non smoking, he reluctantly fixed this.
This place lowers the standard of Days Inn establishments, the headline photos are misleading.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018

This property is grossly overpriced for the condition. The property is run down and not well maintained or cleaned. I called Wyndham and they said this property had been recently renovated, additionally the front desk confirmed that it was recently renovated, when in fact it was probably not updated since it was built. The breakfast was cereal, lumpy oatmeal, and old boiled eggs in a hot room in the back of the property under stairs.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I am incredibly disappointed with your hotel. I have stayed at countless days inn locations for business and even with family on pleasure and have never encountered sub terrible customer service. In fact not only do I feel cheated and taken advantage of but I feel robbed for nearly seventy dollars of my hard earned money. My father payed directly through your company's website for my stay at your hotel. I was to stay with my wife and 2 year old daughter, after traveling all day I arrived at the days inn on 6090 n Blackstone Ave in Fresno CA, it seemed by mistake my father had booked the reservation for 1101 n parkway in Fresno California. I kindly asked the woman at the front desk if I could please switch my reservation from the parkway location to the Blackstone location since I was already there and have been traveling all day. The woman working the front desk said it would be no problem I just needed to call the parkway location and tell them what happened so they could switch my reservation. After calling the parkway location the woman that was working the front desk informed me that she was not able to switch my reservation because it had been booked that day and it was already paid for by my father on this credit card. She said that the credit card payment was not reversible and I would need to drive to the parkway location for my stay. We were not happy about this but got back in the car and drove to your Parkway location where are the same woman greeted me and this time stated that she would be needing a $70 deposit for the room in cash. I asked how this was possible if the room was already paid for in full by credit card and the website said nothing about a deposit. By this time it was nearly 10 at night my two-year-old daughter was screaming and crying asking her mom to please take her to bed. I pleaded with the worker at the front desk to please let us get our room key and go to our room which was already paid for in full as she had stated on the phone which is why she could not switch the reservation. She refused to give us the room without a deposit that was not only non-existent on your website but non-existent at your other location. At this point I was so frustrated that Not only was my daughter in tears but I was. for whatever reason the woman that work the front at your Parkway location would not give us the room that we rightfully paid for and we spend our night in the truck in the parking lot. It was by far the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel, traumatizing for my infant daughter and absolutely unprofessional to say the least. My money was never refunded and we were never given a room. I will be telling all of my business associates never to bring their business two-a-days in, I will be writing an article to our local newspaper and taking this up with the Better Business Bureau I am disgusted by your lack of customer service, compassion, and professionalism.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tylerdevonw1990
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Bugs!!! We checked in and guy at desk was rude. Then when we got to the room it smelled terrible. After moving my pillow I saw bugs crawling around of which I took video and picture of. I immediately called front desk and told him. He said he could move me to a different rom, like that would make a difference! My kids were already traumatized!! We immediately left and I was still charged for the night.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had a bad check-in to hotel in a bad location. It was dangerous at night time. There were police car sirens every so often. The room was old and dirty. It was very uncomfortable being in a dirty room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends