See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We booked this hotel via the Wyndhams website almost 12 months ago to get the best rate. On arrival we were told that our booking had been cancelled because our credit card number had changed since we booked. We offered an updated card but the hotel would not give us the room at the original rate, only a higher rate. We reluctantly took the room for one night. The room was okay, but had poor WiFi.
We've had little help for Wymdhams in response to our complaints.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I used 15,000 WYNDHAM REWARDS points and did not stay cause I couldn't pay the $50 room deposit I was not told about the night before. Allan Hu, Manager of Days Inn is refusing to refund my points, is a liar, guilty of FRAUDULENT PRACTICES and catering to prostitutes and drug addicts. WYNDHAM REWARDS Customer Care is despicable in siding with Allan Hu, refusing to refund my points, and transferred me to 7 different people during 1 call, and put on hold for 30-40 minutes more than once. I've reported both to Trip Advisor, GOOGLE+, Facebook, Instagram, The Fresno Bee Newspaper, and FOX News.
How WYNDHAM REWARDS can support and recommend staying here is a joke. Maybe they get REWARDS by promoting it.
Never, ever stay here. You'd be better off sleeping in your vehicle.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Clean room with comfortable bed, Polite desk help, right off the freeway, good price. Good stop for traveling.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jstock764750
Reviewed 25 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

My experience in this hotel was pretty bad. To start off, my room was very dirty and as soon as you walked in you could smell old, dirty carpet and dust was all over the furniture. I was very disappointed because I had stayed in other Days Inn hotels and never had I experience such a dirty environment for a hotel room. Won't be coming back here ever.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends