US$ 169
US$ 144
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

US$ 78
US$ 113
US$ 123
US$ 102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

US$ 73
All reviewswe've stayedcoffee makerfree breakfastmaccasfridgecouch
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Place was dirty. Convenient location off highway but area was sketchy. Sheets were dirty looked as if someone smoked in the bed and not washed. Blanket was falling apart. Bathroom was acceptable. I do not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Good deal for one night when you travel from Yosemite to others Parks !
You got for what you pay ! No less no more !
$ 56 for 2 with breakfast and wifi !
We did'not expect more than this motel.
Good deal !

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016

The room was very spacious. Comfy bed and big bathroom. They provide breakfast at McDonalds, wchich was not bad:). Only one think which was not good was noisy "neighbours" looked like, they were not even guests, but permanent residents with noisy motorbikes.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

I was passing through Fresno on vacation and decided to stop for the night. The reasonable rate and proximity to the highway drew me in. The hotel is run down, tv channels are extremely limited and construction workers played loud music and sang very early in the morning. I left the next morning to continue my trip. After driving 300 miles I realized the hotel staff hadn't returned my driver's license from when I checked in. I had to drive 300 miles back to the hotel to retrieve it and continue on my vacation. I couldn't get a straight answer as to why they wouldn't have walked my ID down to my room. The front desk attendant just laughed.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

I called today to see what their rates were & to see if I could reserve an adjoining room for my family. The man who answered the phone was very unprofessional: he simply just said "Hello" in the rudest tone. Didn't know where I was calling so of course I had to ask. I let that slide. Then I began asking questions as to what the rates were & get more information on their property & he kept cutting me off & interrupting me when I wasn't even done talking. On their website, it says they have adjoining rooms... Well, they don't! He said the rooms are just side by side but not adjoining! (false advertising!)
I've worked in the hotel business so I know exactly what customer service is & this place does NOT have it... If that's how a person is treated over the phone, I can only imagine what it would've been like to actually stay there!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family