See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This is no longer an Econolodge, it's a Motel 6.
The room itself was ok. Newer flooring, clean. Folks running the place were pleasant. Shower water flow was pretty low pressure. Air conditioning was adequate, but never got COLD-cold.

My main problem with this hotel are the people living there (meth-heads), the prostitutes cruising the nearby intersection, the people pulling into the parking lot all night doing drug deals (yes, I watched for about an hour - they weren't even trying to be discreet! LOL!!)

Also, the restaurants within a couple miles close at 7:30 pm!!
Yup, that's how bad the north part of Fresno is.

Will NOT be staying here (or anywhere else nearby) again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Guys doing plumbing or something from 7 Am in the room next door
Grumpy staff
Cleaners trying to get in at 8
Only 2 out of 4 lights worked
And much more I don't even wanna bother you with.

What ever you do in live, do it with love. It felt like this place was run by hate.

Have a great stay!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2016

I booked this motel as I thought it was value for money, by UK standards, it was very poor value for money. Sadly the area the motel is in isn't the best, with a number of homeless people hanging around and also prostitutes in the area. The motel is also in between a cemetery and the freeway, that being said though, I can't blame the hotel for the area it is in. But it's worth considering if you want to stay here.

We arrived and checking in wasn't a problem, all easily done. As we walked into the room and switched the lights on the first thing we saw was a small cockroach on the wall of the bathroom area, this was quickly despatched! Luckily, it seemed to be the only cockroach we found, although this did have us on edge a bit.

Clearly this hotel has had better days, with what looked like damp in the bathroom, and clearly the taps etc had 'lost' their shine. There was a fridge and microwave in the room which was a bonus.

We unpacked and showered after a long day, unfortunately, I then went barefoot, after sitting down on the bed noticed the souls of my feet were black with dirt and muck. Clearly the wood floors in this place have never seen a mop. After washing my feet, I wiped the floors with the towels to clean then a bit and was disgusted by the dirt that came off.

Bedding and towels already had some stains and could have done with a good boil wash.

I must admit though, the bed was comfortable and I did sleep quite well.

The bathtub plug hole was also thick with hair and dirt, and in fact there was no need for a plug as the water backed up anyway because of the amount of hair.

There also seemed to be a lot of 'coming and going' from the room above us, given the area I was concerned that this was either drug dealing or in fact prostitutes using the rooms. I must say I was also quite concerned for my vehicle which was fine in the morning.

We checked out early and left and didn't stay for breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Truck Parking is always a nice amenity for California. My room was very tidy, and the people were nice and seemed genuinely happy to see me. As an added bonus, if you happen to play "Pokemon Go" there are 50 poke stops within a half mile.

Room Tip: quiet rooms are on the back and to the south. pool at north end, gas station and c store immediate norh neighbor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Fresno does not look safe, even in tower district. The motel is next to a cementery, ina quite safe zone, but a few prostitutes in the streets around.
The motel is quite dirty, sheets and towels too. Breakfast horrible, with no choice: the toast bread smells and tastes old. No room for sitting.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family