US$ 280
US$ 84
US$ 64
US$ 84
US$ 74
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2016

I booked this motel as I thought it was value for money, by UK standards, it was very poor value for money. Sadly the area the motel is in isn't the best, with a number of homeless people hanging around and also prostitutes in the area. The motel is also in between a cemetery and the freeway, that being said though, I can't blame the hotel for the area it is in. But it's worth considering if you want to stay here.

We arrived and checking in wasn't a problem, all easily done. As we walked into the room and switched the lights on the first thing we saw was a small cockroach on the wall of the bathroom area, this was quickly despatched! Luckily, it seemed to be the only cockroach we found, although this did have us on edge a bit.

Clearly this hotel has had better days, with what looked like damp in the bathroom, and clearly the taps etc had 'lost' their shine. There was a fridge and microwave in the room which was a bonus.

We unpacked and showered after a long day, unfortunately, I then went barefoot, after sitting down on the bed noticed the souls of my feet were black with dirt and muck. Clearly the wood floors in this place have never seen a mop. After washing my feet, I wiped the floors with the towels to clean then a bit and was disgusted by the dirt that came off.

Bedding and towels already had some stains and could have done with a good boil wash.

I must admit though, the bed was comfortable and I did sleep quite well.

The bathtub plug hole was also thick with hair and dirt, and in fact there was no need for a plug as the water backed up anyway because of the amount of hair.

There also seemed to be a lot of 'coming and going' from the room above us, given the area I was concerned that this was either drug dealing or in fact prostitutes using the rooms. I must say I was also quite concerned for my vehicle which was fine in the morning.

We checked out early and left and didn't stay for breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Truck Parking is always a nice amenity for California. My room was very tidy, and the people were nice and seemed genuinely happy to see me. As an added bonus, if you happen to play "Pokemon Go" there are 50 poke stops within a half mile.

Room Tip: quiet rooms are on the back and to the south. pool at north end, gas station and c store immediate norh neighbor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Fresno does not look safe, even in tower district. The motel is next to a cementery, ina quite safe zone, but a few prostitutes in the streets around.
The motel is quite dirty, sheets and towels too. Breakfast horrible, with no choice: the toast bread smells and tastes old. No room for sitting.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2016

This room was "good enough". The employees were friendly. The exterior of the building was a bit "rough" with some dirty walls inside. But overall it was good enough for a budget motel ($71 for 2 adults/2 teens) and we'd stay there again!

The kids and I swam in the pool and enjoyed being the only ones in there. As the night came on though the outside lights by the pool flicked on and off which was a bit annoying. The room was pleasant but there was no coffee maker in the room. The room was hot when we got there and took awhile to cool down.

The location was great if you need to head out to King's Canyon about an hour away as it's right next to 99S. There was also a gas station right next door.

The continental breakfast was "OK". There was a waffle iron which is always a bonus - but the clerk only put out about 3 or 4 cups of the batter at a time and wanted us to return the empty cheap plastic cups so they could recycle them (recycle or reuse?). Also she only put out about 3 or 4 danishes. There were fruit loops and cornflakes and apples. Coffee and OJ. There was no place to sit and eat the free breakfast - there was one upholstered chair in the lobby by the food but that one chair with no table doesn't really work for a family of 4 especially if you are eating waffles. We went outside and sat in the pool area (not sure if that was permitted but the gate was unlocked) and ate our breakfast at a plastic table.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 night as the cost was very cheap. I drove to Yosemite and many other points of interest. I did not stay much in the hotel other than to sleep. I did not have high expectations of the hotel but it did have the important amenities. I was traveling with a toddler and did get to enjoy the pool.
The Fresno zoo was located right across the hotel which was convenient.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family