“Food Not Available”

El Mezcal Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #284 of 493 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

We ordered tamales but was informed after the order was placed that didn't have tamales. I believe the food they have on the menu should be available. We stopped coming here for a long time and now I remember why.

1  Thank RonB670
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

Good job .awesome. great food and service .resonable price .but the sour cream like a milk. liquid .I can't found any cheese dib on the menu

Reviewed 19 September 2014

This is one of the best Mexican Restaurants I have had the pleasure of eating in. They start you off with chips and 2 types of salsa red and green. The green has slightly sour taste which is excellent. I usually get the Beef Taco and Cheese Enchiladas, they are both perfectly prepared served with rice and your choice of beans. All are good but I like the refried beans the best! If you are on I-680 and passing Washington Blvd. around Lunch or Dinner do stop in. You will be glad you did!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Thoroughly enamored with the taste and quality dishes produce at this restaurant.

Every dish we've had on numerous visits has been freshly prepared with quality ingredients and seasoned with loving attention to taste and texture. The pork dishes (Chile Colorado) are tender and mouth-watering. The tacos and enchiladas are tasty, filling, and burst with flavor.

We are always cheerfully greeted and made to feel welcome. The restaurant is family friendly with booth or table seating and has a full bar. Their Margaritas are large and tasty and they also carry my favorite beer (Negra Modello).

We and our guests can't wait to return and sample other menu items.

1  Thank ChiaPop