“Fresh Fish Market”

Add it.
Nemo’s
Ranked #55 of 92 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I have never eaten here, but it's the place I go to when I want a beautiful piece of fish. The prices reflect the high quality of the catch offered. The day I was there the fresh fish included black cod and fresh wild salmon. Along with my center cut of wild salmon I got advice on how to deal with the spine on the cod when preparing it at home. The staff were friendly and helpful. They seem enthusiastic about what they're doing.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

This is also a fish market. We vought some GIGANTIC oysters and some muscles to take home and cook. They were very fresh and tasty. The owner was very nice and had our kids help her pick out the best ones!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Drove into Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg looking for some fresh fish. Found Nemo's, and even though it wasn't open that day a handwritten sign on the door led me to the dock next door. There a very pleasant young man offered me my choice of the daily catch. I came away with the BEST piece of ling cod I have ever eaten (my husband says "it was swimming this morning"). He cut the piece to my choice.
YUM!!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We recently went to Fort Bragg for the annual Salmon BBQ. However, we ended up going to the wrong side of the harbor, had two hungry grandkids and a grumpy, hungry granddad, so on a whim decided to eat instead at Nemo's. I was worried it might be a tourist trap being right in the middle of Noyo harbor, but i was totally wrong! EXCELLENT food. I had the seafood chowder which was homemade, nice and hot, and absolutely delicious (beware of a few tiny salmon bones, but they warned me to watch for that ahead of time). Great sourdough bread too. One kid and grandpa had fish tacos which were outstanding and the highlight of the trip. They specifically asked if they could have salmon tacos instead of their standard rockfish and they accommodated us no problem (for $2. extra per taco). The youngest grandkid ordered a PB & J, but was happy. Chips and drinks also available. We sat outside on a really nice deck and had a great meal, and got to enjoy watching the outdoor BBQ grills being run that were barbecuing oysters, salmon and other fish. A great meal and fun time was had by all. The owner and her children and all the employees were also especially nice and friendly to us.