“omg! yummy!”

Silver's at the Wharf
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

great restaurant - ate at the bar but had a wonderful view of the sunset. bartender rocked! food was amazing.... warm spinach salad was a hit.... the Fresh Rock Cod Paupiette was AMAZING as was the seafood platter....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's been several years since I've tried Silver's. It's still a great dining experience,with excellent service and a decent enough wine list. The food is excellent. I'd recommend this place to anyone wanting to dig into some good seafood.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I enjoyed another wonderful dinner at Silvers. I can't imagine visiting Ft. Bragg without eating here. It may not be cheap, but it is an excellent value. I enjoyed service above and beyond. I am sad that I lost the receipt, and can't remember the servers name. She certainly deserves praise. After I had closed the bill, I asked her if I could have an empty take home bag to make it easier to fetch ice at my motel. She graciously returned with the bag.....filled with ice.

I wish I could remember the dish I had. It was a fish fillet, rock cod perhaps, filled with shrimp, crab, mushrooms and cheese, served over a bed of rice, corn and peas. Absolutely outstanding. I sat next to a window overlooking the harbor, with a lovely view. On my last visit I sat on the outdoor patio, but it was a little too chilly this time.

I enjoyed a cocktail, the entree, and a dessert wine for about $50.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

3 of us came here after our long business day. We were seated along the glass wall with a great view. We all had a different meal and all of it was delicious! Brittany, our server, was attentive and intuitive without being intrusive even though we were there for 3 hours. We all appreciated her friendliness and service very much. Will definitely return as well as recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Lunch stop on a Tuesday. Especially good food if you like seafood and they do a good job with other items. Very friendly servers. The highlight though is the loction at the wharf. Lots of window seats overlooking the harbor. We were there on a beautifully clear day. This is a very large facility capable of doing events for significant groups.