“Great pizza”

Pizza Factory
Ranked #66 of 93 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Excellent pizza. I always get the thick crust. The place can get busy so I usually phone my order in. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This is now called Vinnys.

Today is a sad day. I never thought I would meet a pizza I didn't like. But it happened. We decided to order some food, to be delivered. Not many choices, but we went with this place.

It took about 50 minutes to arrive on a Thursday night. Not bad, but longer that I would expect. We ordered marinara and ranch, which we didn't get. I have no idea if we were charged. But we realized as the driver drove away. We called, and they basically said oh well. No, he did not come back. The customer service is terrible!

We ordered a medium, which we through was 12 slices. What we got was 8 slices. A medium has 8 slices? Weird! So, there wasn't enough for everyone.

We got the Aloha, which has ham and pineapple. We added onion, and changed the sauce to white. And we ordered a garlic loaf. For 8 slices of pizza and 1 garlic loaf, it was 37 bucks! Yikes!

The pizza was not great. I'm almost positive there was no sauce. The cheese was stuck to the soggy bread, and no amout of lifting and searching showed any sign of any sauce. Super disappointing!

There wasn't a whole lot of flavor. A frozen pizza taste better. The garlic loaf was not good. It's a long loaf, covered in seseme seeds. The garlic isn't fresh. I believe It's jar garlic, which doesn't have a great taste. And it was so soggy! I think they just throw it in the microwave. It was a disgusting mess!

I think it's safe to say, we will not ever order anything from here again. Bad customer service, and bad food. No thanks.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Not a very pleasant experience, the girl taking our order did not know the menu and could not answer any questions, the manager was grumpy when asked about the wifi, and the pizza was burnt.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I been the with my family they have lunch buffet all kind of pizza they have ime and my family enjoyed there i will go again

Reviewed 30 July 2016

With the all the pizza you can eat lunch buffet, combined with the salad bar, this was an affordable lunch for two, for less that $20.00. which included free refills for your soda. not much interaction with the staff; non needed.. pay your bill and eat. the pizza that they presented were good slices of a variety of toppings; some cheese, peperoni, combos and other great selections.
This was a great stop for our short lunch break; in hungry, out full and still on time for work ( win-win)