“Great Deli”

Add it.
Colombi Market and Deli
Ranked #29 of 90 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Deli
Description: I stayed at the Colombi Motel and across the street they have a Market and a small Deli. The sandwiches are superb and the salmon tacos are out of this world!
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Colombi Market is off the beaten path. They offer a variety of groceries, a deli and they have a motel. It is not advertised on Travelocity, Trip Advisor, etc. It is old but clean, convenient and great price. I would stay there again.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The market has a good selection of food and liquor and supplies. It's expensive, but convenient. The Laundromat across the street is clean and well maintained. We always do some laundry there.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Food is excellent. We had a reuben and a smoked turkey sandwich. Lots of meat on both, with a perfect balance of cheese, veggies and spreads. My wife also ordered cole slaw, which I never trust from anyone but her. Unlike most restaurant cole slaws, which tend to be gloppy and to have an odd sweet flavor to them, this was crisp and featured an array of spices that made me a convert.
Next time, we're going to order some of the tamales. Another customer picked some up, and they looked and smelled fantastic.
Let's be clear: this is a store, not a sit-down restaurant. It has been a neighborhood store with this great deli for at least 75 years (based on the photos). There is an eclectic mix of grocery items and snacks. But don't let that dissuade anyone. The owner gave us the directions to the cliffs at the mouth of the Eel River and assured us that we could have a great picnic there. She was right!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

When I work at the near by school I grab a sandwich to go. I get the hot chicken, pesto sandwich and just love it! Full of juice and flavor. Their menu is very varied with lots of choices to take out.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

You have a market and deli just across the street from your room. I beachcomb, and buying a deli sandwich in the morning tastes even more delicious out on the shore!