“Good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I liked that we each were able to order what we wanted to try, and it was shared among all of us. I wanted to try the Mongolian Beef, and we were all pleased with that choice. So we had a chicken dish, beef dish, and soup, so a nice variety.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I were driving around town looking for a place to after the orignal place we were going to was closed for the night. The food was delicious and smelled so good. We ordered their beef and broccoli and Mongolian beef dishes. This place definitely deserves a return trip when we visit Fort Bragg again.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Lee's is a nice little corner restaurant on a side street. It could be easily overlooked... but don't miss it. They do it right. Nice people. Pleasant surroundings. Good food. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was hoping to get a combo dinner for 1, but they don't have any on their dinner menu. Instead I chose the house special egg foo yung. It had a combination of meats added, but there was very little of it - only 2 small shrimp, 2 bites of beef, and a few small bits of chicken. Even after adding soy sauce it wasn't very flavorful. The service was friendly and for a tourist town the price was average. I just wish the food had been better.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

if you want Chinese, don't stop here, try the buffet in town, better price and food. Not authentic, no atmosphere at all. located down town. Prices seemed high.