Really nice staff and cute rooms with nice touches here and there: snacks, extra linens, Earth Organics toiletries (I really liked that). There wasn't a lot of room to move around, but it was just the 2 of us and we got a futon couch next to the bed. I didn't like that it was hard to adjust the heat and the water was not hot enough. We had a jacuzzi tub but I ended up with lukewarm water and that was a huge let down. I also hate overhead showers. Someone used the fire pit outside and our room smelled like smoke all night. The walls are thin. And, as others have pointed out, it's not on the shore. You can't even see the shore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg