Comfy, cozy and clean with a nice litte kitchen equipped with all your basic needs. This place has it all! Great service and friendly staff that provided lots of info on where to eat, things to do, etc. We were thrilled to be able to soak in the hot tub after the long drive down the winding coastal highway, and the bed was very comfortable. The flowers and plants in the landscape are lovely. There is a very relaxing and warm atmosphere here. Definitely want to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg