This place has some homey touches for travelers with dogs. We had forgotten our doggie bowls and were thrilled to find some in a doggie-care basket in the room. The ability for our dogs to run around on the property (with supervision, of course) was great to calm down wound-up and travel weary dogs. All this and a great stay for the humans too! The fire-pit was very nice and a relaxing way to end the day and my son and I had a good time playing horseshoes at the pits out back. The rooms were very clean with great soaps, shampoos, etc. provided. I usually try to bring my own, but the ones provided were so nice, I used them instead! A great find in the Fort Bragg area, right in the middle of it all. Thanks for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg