My daughter and I decided within a few days notice to take a drive up the coast and spend a few nights. Everything in Mendocino was too expensive so we decided on the Shoreline in Fort Bragg which is less than a 10 minute drive to Mendocino. The owners were so friendly and helpful, the cottages are clean & inviting and the best part of all is that our family dog was welcomed too.
While in Fort Bragg make sure to visit Glass Beach on the north end of town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg