We stumbled on this inn online while researching places to eat online in the wine country. We looked at it online, and decided to give it a try for dinner and for an weekend stay. The staff was professional and friendly, but virtually not even seen, which added to the romantic feeling of the place. The room was adorable, a tad small, but lovely. The little touches, like the complimentary freshly baked cookies and milk each night , as well as fresh flowers in the room are what made this place so special. And the "essentiel elements" shampoo and conditioner were positively dreamy. If you are looking for a romantic getaway, I strongly recommend this inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Russian River Valley of Sonoma, the Farmhouse experience is an authentic wine country haven of stylish comfort, hand crafted amenities, and attention to every detail. We are surrounded by world class wineries and 100's of acres of vineyards. Our unique West County locations offers an incredible wine country experience with the added benefits of the majestic redwood forest and the breathtaking Sonoma Coast all within miles of the resort. With only 25 rooms we pride ourselves on the Inn’s intimacy and privacy, creating a feeling of visiting a private estate. Once at the resort you can enjoy our 11 year awarded Michelin-starred restaurant featuring the best of Sonoma dining and surrender to our Farm-to-Table Spa with customized, hand crafted rituals using ingredients from our fruit, flower and herb gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Farmhouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville