My wife and I had the unexpected pleasure of staying @ the Farmhouse due to a surprise 50th birthday celebration for a childhood friend. Our two night stay in the latter part of July was spectactular. Between the understated elegance of the property to the world class cuisine and rustic, yet refined room accomodations, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
If you're looking for a romantic getaway in a central location to the Russian River valley wine country, this is your place. My wife and I plan on visiting again and will be bringing friends along with us as this isn't just a place to sleep, but a destination to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Russian River Valley of Sonoma, the Farmhouse experience is an authentic wine country haven of stylish comfort, hand crafted amenities, and attention to every detail. We are surrounded by world class wineries and 100's of acres of vineyards. Our unique West County locations offers an incredible wine country experience with the added benefits of the majestic redwood forest and the breathtaking Sonoma Coast all within miles of the resort. With only 25 rooms we pride ourselves on the Inn’s intimacy and privacy, creating a feeling of visiting a private estate. Once at the resort you can enjoy our 11 year awarded Michelin-starred restaurant featuring the best of Sonoma dining and surrender to our Farm-to-Table Spa with customized, hand crafted rituals using ingredients from our fruit, flower and herb gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Farmhouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville