“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Came for an early lunch to celebrate a birthday and ordered off the lunch menu. $10.95 for salad, rice and entree. You have your choice of veggie, chicken, beef or pork. Shrimp or calamari is $2 more. I ordered the Fresh Ginger with chicken. The sauce was wonderful and the fresh veggies were very nice. Everything seemed very light and fresh. Service was nice and the restaurant has quite a few tables.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Went there for a dinner one night. We ordered some Thai dish with rice. It tasted good. The service was very efficient and quick. Quite expensive though as our meal for 2 ended up costing us $40 including tips. Overall a very recommended option if you want to have a tasty Veg Thai meal.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Went for lunch. The staff was ok but not great, the service was pretty fast. I had the Kad Pra Kow and it was ok. A little sweet and the chicken was not the freshest.They charged for rice so lunch was about $20 per person with tip. I've had better. I won't be coming back

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I was surprised with the freshness and quality of the food. My wife was loving her salmon dish and my son enjoyed the soup. We sat outside on a mild evening and had okay service. The server failed to bring my son his soup dish that apparently is very popular! I was made to understand that another table received his dish and they had to make another for him. Other than that, the service was okay...As I only ate there once, I do not know if it was that they were just busy or if it was the fact that we were outside with about four or five other tables being served. All in all, I would be happy to eat there again with my next visit and enjoy their Som Tum!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Tasty. All your favorite Thai dishes, including curries. A little heat in the dishes that should have heat. Everything is satisfactorily delicious but nothing is a stand out. Much like many Asian restaurants, it appears to have been tailored for American tastes (not TOO anything - not too hot, not too curry, not too peanut, not too...). Plenty of choices, fast service, personable waitstaff.

Been to Thai Paradise? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK