See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2017

The hotel is an older one. The bedding was very clean and the rooms were clean enough. Our room #205 was next to the fire exit which was locked every night at 10:30pm and then unlocked about 5:00am. We were told by the lady at the front desk that it was for security reasons. My husband informed her that it's a fire exit and they can't lock us in the hotel at night. She said the fire marshal came out and said yes, it was ok. On the morning of checkout, there was another gentleman at the desk, Mr. Ghorst and again my husband mentioned that they cannot lock the door because guests would not be able to get out if there were a fire. He also said the fire inspector had come out and checked and he said it was ok to lock it for security reasons in the evening. All that being said, we made a call to Choice Hotels main office notifying them what was happening. They said they would definitely check on it and that they were a franchise and that this particular hotel could lose their affiliation because of this. We then called the fire department in Fallbrook and explained what was happening. They were on it immediately. It is against fire code for these places not to have 2 exits for guests and that they BOTH must be unlocked at all times. I imagine they will be fined for this. We probably won't go back and will be staying in Temecula from now on.

Room Tip: Stay in a hotel in Temecula instead
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cari D
Ruth A, Guest Service Representative at Quality Inn Fallbrook I-15, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

First let me apologize Cari D. about the issue with the fire door being locked and you being told it was for security reasons and that the fire marshal said you can do that. You are correct in that that is illegal and I called and spoke with the fire department myself and they informed me the same thing you posted on line. This issue has been discussed with the appropriate department and has been handled. We strive to give the best rooms and the best service and all of our hotel and we take the security of our hotel seriously as we want all of our guest to be safe. Please give our hotel another chance and you will see what we really do have to offer.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I suggested this hotel to my parents because I stayed here a couple years back and loved it! They were very happy with it and they usually complain about everything. They mentioned that the staff was super nice, the breakfast was wonderful, and the most comfortable bed ever! Glad they enjoyed their stay! I highly recommend this place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fleurfrog
Ruth A, Guest Service Representative at Quality Inn Fallbrook I-15, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating on our hotel. We are so glad to hear your parents enjoyed their stay and we are looking forward to their next visit.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Room was presentable, the bathroom tub was dirty, microwave plate was bouncing around. Air conditioner was noisy. On July 3rd we came back from the beach that evening with no running water to take a shower among other things. I told the front desk about the situation and was told it will be a few hour before they fix the problem. that didn't happen until about 0730 the following morning. On Thursday 7/6/2017 I came back at around 4 Pm and my card to enter the room was locked, so I went to the front desk to have it reset but no one was around, I waited 30 minutes and still no one was there to help me. I came back another hour and somebody was able to help me. I told them about the situation but no explanation was given.

Room Tip: " check all appliance if they are in good working order" "front desk should always be have staff available"
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rodelly2k
Ruth A, Guest Service Representative at Quality Inn Fallbrook I-15, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

First let me apologize for your room not being clean. The entire room should have been cleaned prior to you checking in. I also wish to apologize for the microwave not being secure and bouncing when used. And last I would like to apologize about the water issue. Everyone of these issues has been brought to the attention of the appropriate department and have been addressed. This is not what we expect fro our hotels as we strive to give the best service and the best rooms to all of our guests. I hope you will give our hotel another chance and if you do you will see what we really have to offer. Please call our hotel directly if you stay with us again and one of our friendly Guest Service Agents will gladly assist you.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed from Thursday to the following Tuesday. Our room, looked nice from the beginning. Until we saw the comforters and sheets were dirty and it changed through out our stay. Our shower head leaked so bad the ceiling, window were soaked and it sprayed over the shower curtain so the floor was soaked as well. Was a hazard. Apparently the management and staff knew this but put me and my family in this room. Also, had not bath tub just shower. Also the water was scolding hot or cold. No inbetween. Was hard to shower my children. Breakfast was almost gone at 7 am. When I asked for more towels, I was told they have to wait for manager to get there to get into the room for towels, needless to say, I never got them. Pool was dirty. Spa wasn't working. Had to reset my keys daily as well. Management said they would compensate me which never happened either. Staff was nice but Will not stay here again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chelsey N
Ruth A, Guest Service Representative at Quality Inn Fallbrook I-15, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

First let me apologize for everything you went through during your stay with us. The condition of your room was unacceptable and you should have never been given that room. I would also like to apologize for the staff not giving you more towels when you requested them as they should have. I also wish to apologize for the breakfast being shut down at 7am. Each of these issues have been brought up to the appropriate department and have been addressed. I am sorry that you will not give our hotel another chance as we do strive to give the best service and the best rooms to all of our guest. I ask that you reconsider and give us another chance and you will see what we really have to offer. if you do please call our hotel directly and one of our friendly Guest Service Agents will gladly assist you.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Loved the room, clean and new. Fridge and microwave in the room is awesome. FULL and I mean FULL breakfast, amazing! Pool and surroundings beautiful. But the very best part of our stay was the courteous and friendly staff. Valerie was smiling the whole time. Treated us wonderfully. She is definitely an asset. That's the reason we will definitely be back. I don't care how beautiful a hotel is if the staff is not nice. So glad we found this location. See you next month!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Ruth A, Guest Service Representative at Quality Inn Fallbrook I-15, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for 5 star rating and the great compliments about Valerie. I will be sure to pass along this information to the hotel. We strive to give the best service and the best rooms to all of our guests. We look forward to you staying with us again. Please call our hotel directly when you are ready to make your next reservation and one of our friendly Guest Service Agents will gladly assist you.