“Great burgers-roadside stand”

Nessy Burgers
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Great burgers and fries. Limited outdoor seating for this roadside burger place. % stars for food 3 stars for atmosphere- averaged out to a 4. Great place to stop when you're on your way north from San Diego area on the I-15. It is so big and juicy you will get sleepy afterwards so be forewarned. Stop in once and you'll be back.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

If you havn't tried a Nessy Burger, then you've been missing a good burger. I've been going here since they opened years ago. I've heard that if you ask a truck driver somewhere in the US about Nessy's, they probably would have heard about it. Just get the Nessy burger with fries, that's all you'll need

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Veryy busy at around 2pm on a Sunday. Paid about $25 for 2 nessy burgers, 2 sprites and 1 order of fries. It’s a lot of fries! The burgers are huge! We almost didn’t finish our food but we muscled through because these burgers are that good. It’s a little pricey but I’d definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with my in-laws and we all got a burger. This is a regular favourite spot for them. The burgers were very tasty and I personally really liked the fact that you could get them in a lettuce wrap as I don't eat bread.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The best burgers ever. We visited Fallbrook 9 years ago and we were introduced to Nessy Burgers then so when we returned again this year we had to go back. Yes they were just as good

Been to Nessy Burgers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK