“A big, tasty, backyard burger!”
Review of Nessy Burgers

Nessy Burgers
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 August 2017

If you are on the 15 heading North out of Escondido or south from Temecula, get off at Hwy 76 because you won't be able to eat for another 20 minutes and you could miss this "roadside gem." These are big burgers like the guy who knows how to barbeque does it in his backyard. One half pound on a big bun with lettuce, tomato and onions. They also have killer fries and big hot dogs. Lots of picnic tables like Taylor's Refresher in St. Helena. Be prepared to pay $8 for the Nessie burger (worth every penny) and to wait at least 20 minutes (worth every minute). This is a classic, "can't tell a book by it's cover" and you will be surprised. Saw the steak sandwich ($10) and it was huge. Next time. They will cut burger in half for you. Make the turn behind the Mobil station for 1/4 mile.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Great place to get a good hamburger and they are big and juicy lots of flavor and the fries are cooked just right.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Every time we drive south, we make sure we don't eat until we get to Nessy. This is the best burger you will have. It's been around a long time. My grandfather took me there all the time on our travels when I was a very young kid. Were Nessy used to be right by the gas station. I have some amazing memories of my grandfather and I eating there that I will treasure for ever! And now I take my kids there! For them only being 2 & 3 right now, they know that place! If we even try to get gas first before we get there, they will through a fit. Lol

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We were done hiking around the trails of Mt Palomar and while not terribly hungry it was time to nourish our bodies. The ride back home led us past the Old Hwy 395 turnoff to this little burger joint. Once our order was called our stomachs started growling from the smell of the burger and each bite let us know we were enjoying a great meal! One of the best burgers you can eat anytime of the day.....love this place.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Nessy Burgers is a unique experience. Located off the 15 freeway on Old Hwy 395. It is not a restaurant, but a hamburger stand that serves burgers, hot dogs and more. The Nessy Burger is a 1/2# burger with cheese, onions, tomatoes, lettuce and thousand island dressing on a sesame seed bun. It is sinful but delicious. Seating is outside picnic tables. Try it you will like it!

Been to Nessy Burgers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK